Issue with kyrian but can't open ticket

I am unable to open a ticket to blizzard, as i am getting an error that tells me to try again later. I have tried opening a ticket on my phone with wifi off, as well as other browsers, incognito etc.
I am having an issue with my soulbinds, when i swap to kyrian I don’t have any access to soulbinds. I am 80 renown in nightfae, as well as having completed the kyrian campaign on another character. I have tried logging into the character that has completed the campaign and this has not fixed the issue.

1 Like

Are you 80 renown in Kyrian? If not, then you need to build your renown to unlock soulbinds.

You still have to level up Kyrian.

You don’t automatically get leveled up in a new covenant when you switch.

That wasn’t the issue the OP posted about. They posted about the 3 soulbinds you get with each covenant. If they had already completed the original covenant campaign on a character and then swapped a different character to that covenant, they should have the ability to get the 3 soulbinds as long as they have one character at 80 renown.

They are connected. You don’t get ANYTHING from your old cov when you switch to a new one.

You have to start over. You knew that though, you just wanted to be “right” about something.

But you do get the 3 soulbinds in the new covenant as long as you already had been through the 9.0 campaign fully on that covenant. They aren’t asking for the 40 renown with the new covenant, they are asking about the 3 soulbinds.

I have finished 3 chapters of the kyrian campaign and still have no soulbinds

Take a peek at this thread. There are some Blue posts and a fix suggested that eventually did work. May be worth giving a shot.

Have you tried finishing the whole campaign?

They have on another character they said. They’re trying to make use of the skips as much as possible, or at least open up the soulbind aspect.

OP, if you have the quest “Into the Reservoir” in your log, try completing that. I’m trying to dig through that thread I linked to find out what the exact fixes were without you having to dig through all of the irrelevant back and forth.