Is WoW's problem poor management or bad game designers

Absolutely failing. Last BlizzCon was a disappointment. Their biggest launch this year is burning crusade and they cancelled BlizzCon this year because they have nothing to show. 7 months into this expansion and still no patch. I don’t know what more you have to see before you understand that things arent looking good

those sales were in the first couple days of launch. it would be impossible to sell on quality in that time frame because noone had really done anything. subs were down by almost half 100 days into shadowlands. so fastest selling and also fastest declining ? but it was fastest selling for a reason tell me more shill

1 Like

dont forgot about all the seasoned devs that have left the company over the last couple years. doing super well all the devs with market value are going other places

1 Like

I would love to be a fly on the wall in a big blizzard meeting. I wonder if it’s pure craziness and everyone is having a meltdown. Or if they’re just super chill not giving a care in the world

This would be true 15 years ago. Nowadays, we have things like betas. The fact of the matter is a lot of people enjoy Shadowlands. The numbers prove this.

no actually the numbers dont lol they actually prove the opposite

1 Like

We also had betas 15 years ago too ya knob

Did people make Youtube videos of them and stream them everyday for millions of viewers?

What numbers are you using?

nope

well yeah, wasn’t it virtual? lmfao

also, subjective

well yeah, it’s the only launch they’ve had this year??

gonna go out on a limb here and guess you think the covid vaccine has a microchip in it?

has nothing to do with Blizzard’s success as a company

Did you know that Blizzard makes other games?

Did you know that sometimes, restaurant chains will have failing locations but remain profitable as a whole because the locations that are failing aren’t their only ones?

Please take like, one financial literacy class, it might help. I can get you a discount code off skillshare or something

2 Likes

Yes, youtube existed 15 years ago as well goober

If that is what you think then the whole damn world is in the same situation… EVERY other country and every other person… lmfao

the last 2 investor calls + api trackers +anecdotal evidence. what are you basing your magical numbers on

I’m not going to try and keep providing logic if you’re going to just look the other way and pretend to kiss blizzard’s behind. They’ve probably made you rich with all gold sales and carries you’ve made. I can’t imagine anyone that would defend WoW or blizzard to this extent unless they’re just in it for the money and banking off a broken system. Keep it coming though I’m sure

hes a shill best to just move on

Can you post a Youtube video from a 2006 beta then?

These sources:

https://ecentralsports.com/wow-shadowlands-is-the-fastest-selling-pc-game-of-all-time/

It probably is… AND also one of the quickest dying expansions as well…

again it was bought on hype was also one of the fastest declining. but you logic works out of you take that fact in a vacuum and consider nothing else sure. also the weekly games played is 11.37x lower than the mean

I mean you haven’t been successful so far, lmao

I’m just not ignorant enough to base the viability of an entire company off the success of a single product

state of the game isn’t great, sure, doesn’t mean Blizzard is failing as a company, that’s silly and hyperbolic

kinda like how I made your mom rich with all those carries ifykwim :smiling_imp: :woozy_face: :woozy_face:

did you know there’s more important things to get this passionate over

like, people are literally starving in the streets and you’re this poetic over how your $15/mo is being spent in a world with humanoid pandas

I’m a shill for ur mom buddy

1 Like

You know blizzard owns candy crush right ? Wow isn’t their money maker and hasn’t been. Pretty much loot boxes on overwatch make more.

2 Likes

ohhh the 2nd ur mom joke in this thread very impressive 1 per brain cell ! im surprised you were clever enough to come up with it twice in such a short time. your last remaining cell must be exhausted