Is WoW pay2win now?

That’s not how it works. You made the claim, it’s on you to prove it.

Again, and because you seem to have trouble reading, I’ll make it bigger,

Why are you still supporting the game if you “feel” it is pay to win?

No i dont agree, you have to prove wow is not pay 2 win

There has yet to be shown a single shred of evidence, insurmountable or otherwise, that WoW is in any way pay to win.

What we have seen is a lot of complaints about corrupted gear. Stuff that is acquired entirely through in-game means.

I know please show some evidence that wow is not pay to win

You have to prove that it’s pay to win first. Something you have yet to accomplish.

Because if you can’t prove that it’s pay to win, that means the only other possible alternative is that WoW is not pay to win.

No i think you have to prove that it is not. That is your part. If you cannot prove that it is not then wow is pay 2 win.

1 Like

Well, since you can’t prove that WoW is pay to win, that must mean that WoW is not pay to win. Good game. Glad we’re done here finally.

Well since you dont have any evidence supporting that wow is not pay to win, GGs have a nice day.

WoW definitely has a very sneaky Pay to Win system implemented.

1 Like

I’m not going to hunt down a unicorn just because you say you saw one.

So until you can prove that WoW is pay to win, that means that WoW is not actually pay to win.

It just wants attention, ignore it

No you just have to show evidence that wow is not pay to win. No unicorns needed.

Well, my evidence is the lack of evidence in favor of WoW being pay to win. Since there is no such evidence, that means WoW is not pay to win.

You can buy gear and you can buy content with gold.

You can buy gold with the WoW token.

You can buy the WoW token with real money, therefore…

1 Like

so ya thats my evidence as well that there is no evidence that wow is not pay to win therefore, wow is pay to win.

Evidence Sample A: https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us

There is nothing there that provides an in-game advantage.

Therefore WoW is not pay to win.

no stop asking

i disagree
there are things that is pay to win

Like what? The pets, mounts, and toys? Or are you talking about game time? You’re still not giving any evidence of WoW being pay to win.