Is WoW pay2win now?

I think contender is the important part there

No, it isn’t. World firsts are entirely player driven, Blizzard just mediates. That’s where your argument just dies.

Try again next expansion.

I mean, sure in another universe without BoE’s Limit could’ve lost to another guild.

Or maybe they wouldn’t have?

You can speculate however you want, but that doesn’t really prove they only won because of BoE’s.
Like I said, other guilds also bought insane numbers of BoE’s too. Limit was just trying to keep up with other competitors to even compete.

I’m still waiting for someone to show me where you can buy BiS gear from the shop.

https://www.reddit.com/r/woweconomy/comments/f0ijz0/limit_is_250_million_gold_in_debt_40000_after/

If you are too dumb to understand this then keep waiting …i feel bad and sorry for you

1 Like

Basically this is just adults burying their heads in the sand when presented insurmountable evidence and saying “nuh uh”

Peace

This thread is going places.

I think what some posters are failing to clarify is that if Blizzard offered BiS static gear like the kind you get from PvP vendors, who use different currencies not gold, then it would be a pay to win scenario. Found gear is not the same as endlessly purchaseable gear.

If I buy anything from the auction house, it’s legitimately “fair and open.”

How I get my gold to buy on the auction house is a separate discussion altogether.

Don’t you mean “fake” moral outrage?

I’m not going to make a judgment as to the authenticity of his outrage. It seems egregiously misplaced, though.

wow is pay 2 win. Prove it that its not.

… getting so bored having to explain the concept of the burden of proof. Not going to bother anymore. The people that need to hear it most are the same ones too thick to get it.

1 Like

you dont seem to get it either. Too thick to understand

You can’t prove a negative. Objectively, WoW was never pay to win to begin with. The burden of proof is on you to prove that it is.

feel sorry for you and praying that you make a full recovery

no, the burden of proof is on you. You say wow is not pay 2 win.

When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim especially when it challenges a perceived status quo .

So… prove WoW is pay-to-win.

1 Like

well prove that wow is not pay to win then. You are the one disputing.

I don’t think he understands.

1 Like

I don’t think he can understand.

2 Likes

ya i dont think either. Feel bad for him