Is WoW pay2win now?

It’s a weird coincidence, but every time you hit that reply button, my Alcoa stock goes up. Every. Time.

Something to do with foil headgear, or some such nonsense.

Anyway, it’s difficult to engage in logical debate with someone preoccupied in self-colonoscopy, so I’ll leave you to it.

1 Like

Did he win? No? Well then that kind of defeats the whole notion, doesn’t it?

LIMIT won becuase they bought their gear. Google it

Dude spending money for a randomized reward result totally isn’t gambling duh

www.
reddit.
com/r/woweconomy/comments/f0ijz0/limit_is_250_million_gold_in_debt_40000_after/

Now let me guess your reply:
so some idiot spend money to kill a boss, how is that pay 2 win?

All the other top guilds bought BoE’s too…?

No. That’s not anywhere near legal gambling, you mushroom.

So? You keep throwing this garbage up like its a smoking gun, when you still haven’t proven WoW is pay to win.

idiot! this itself proves wow is pay 2 win. They cannot farm all that boe themselves so they spent real world money to buy these BOEs

1 Like

DUDE pay to win is NOT pay to win!

What is gambling then…if the Webster dictionary is not good enough for you

To be fair, that sounds exactly like the mechanics of a scratch-off ticket.

Just not sure what loot boxes or gambling, legal or otherwise, have to do with the topic at hand.

Old boomer yells insults instead of proving/disproving anything

No news again at 10

1 Like

But buying BoE’s alone isn’t enough to get World First. And buying all those BoE’s… all guilds competing for World First did the same. Limit wasn’t exclusive in that.

But Timmy with Daddy’s Credit Card and his guild didn’t come close. Why? Because they’re not World First Raiders. There’s a huge skill difference.

2 Likes

So what is winning in wow then?

Whatever the player wants.

One would argue the agreed minimum in your version is just 0

Tick tock boom boom

That’s the question I asked earlier.
There’s no argument that buying gear isn’t “pay2win”. But for something to be “pay2win”, there needs to be a way to win.

How do you win WoW?

This is just a dishonest question tbh

remove all the boes limit bought and then compare how they would stand. Even though blizzard does not officially support world’s first, it draws so much money, attention and views. At the end of the day, that is what winning is all about.

1 Like

Limit would still be a contender for World First though in a Meta without BoE’s. Just as they are a contender in a Meta with them.