Is WoW pay2win now?

Yes master DH

Thats all you can say ?

You were acting so smart 5 mins ago.

Please do give us a detailed explanation of how 20 random plebs can buy their way to anything in this game ?

HHHMMMM
Does it mention that COVID Classic has tokens, where as Freedom classic does not?

I’m calling BS on this. I’m looking at the Ah right now and even with infinite gold a fresh 120 would still end up being junk.

Drama queens gonna drama

I mean, sure. You can blow $1200 on tokens and buy a bunch of 475 corrupted gear and… then what? What’s the point? You don’t ‘win’ just because you have the gear.

475 gear on a person who doesn’t know the mechanics of a fight is like putting a silk tie on a muddy pig. Sure it looks pretty but it’s still a muddy pig that no one wants to bring to their party.

We have a different concept for winning. I actually work to earn my money, unlike you who has all day to reply to forum posts and get welfare.

Thanks for calling my posts smart. I will take that victory regardless of your replies from now on :smiley:

Wait you actually, think you know me? I work from home and I do have time to read the forums all day as well as play WoW.

Feels bad to guess wrong huh? Wait I know you are used to being wrong.

Yeah we love being on Covid lockdown :slight_smile:

Again all you are doing is dodging.

Fact = wow is not pay to win

Opinion = I dont like that people can buy gear form selling tokens.

Fixed it for you

Because they will start desining the game around that, and you end up with world of tanks.

clips.twitch. tv/VenomousAthleticArugulaDatSheffy

Source? Does Merriam Webster have anything to say about the definition of pay to win? Is it one of the Ten Commandments?

The reason these topics always get so out of hand is because pay to win means different things to different people and so many different degrees of it exist. It’s subjective.

Well said. /10chars

But it isnt.

THere are actual pay to win games.

WoW isnt one.

what else do you need explained ?

1 Like

Quit spamming that link that doesn’t prove anything.

/continues posting another three dozen comments over the next hour.

Why? Why do people insist on professing their intention to walk away when they obviously have no such intention?

Yes sir. Just wanted to make sure you saw this

Which is a matter of degrees. I’m aware that there are games worse about it than WoW. There are games better about it than WoW as well.

If you’re looking for a specific example, another blizzard game has (morally questionable) microtransactions as well, Overwatch. There is nothing, literally nothing, that I can buy in Overwatch that either directly or indirectly increases the power of my character. Which as we’ve covered a thousand times can’t be said for WoW.

Bad habbit i know. I cant stop. MUST.FEED.TROLLS