Is WoW pay2win now?

You want your troll coins back?

No you are wrong, wow is pay 2 win.

You still can’t prove that it is. I got all day!

you cant prove that it is not, i have work so ya

Kinda weird that in fights where it actually matters a corruption is only ever going to net, on average, 6k dps. If it actually activates a lot. Great dps in a raid encounter is 72k+

Oh wow…6k dps on a 72k dps pull represents an 8% damage increase. Wow. And in reality top pushers get over 90k dps. Wow. You are so wrong.

Yet you have failed to supply a single version of how i am wrong.

LIke i said, go get 20 random multi millionaires.

Drop all the money you want on gear, then go for world first.

Guess what will happen ?

Ill give you a hint, its not paying to win :slight_smile:

1 Like

How exactly does one “win” at WoW?

I’m not sure how a game can be pay to win when there’s nothing to win.

I already have since there is nothing you can win in game. I feel sorry for you though since you don’t have any way to prove it is pay to win.

dam dude you got 6781 posts, i mean troll posts. You are a full-time troll huh. Level up your hunter. Oh wait you can just buy the boost :stuck_out_tongue:

Stop deflecting and answer me.

Not spending potential months farming gear that may never drop. I’ve played off and on since 8.3, never seen an infinite stars or TD. I could in theory just buy them with real money and spend the time I would use looking for them doing other things since I may never actually see one. You may not see that as a win, I do. Entirely subjective.

1 Like

Yes master DH. As you command. Look up esposrts team and that will answer your multi millionaire question, my master.

Then how is it a game? Even a puzzle has a reward, is that your problem? Should we be calling it pay for reward for you to understand our problem? Do you see that if you can pay for a reward it invalidates working for it? So maybe what I consider winning you would consider “being reward for effort”

Yes that attitude is %100 subjective.

The term pay to win is not.

It exists for a circumstance that is factual.

I know you are jealous of my three monitors, but really man please don’t be.

I won’t level this character because it is my forum poster. Feel free to buy me a boost though so I can win!

He is your typical “I paid my way to success” type of guy.

FML you are delusional.

I said find 20 random people with money, spend 20k+ each on WoW, then win world first.

Its IMPOSSIBLE because the game is NOT pay to win.

I think you should just give up :slight_smile:

Yessss! you have proven my point.

On the subject of P2W, this article was the most helpful. The psychology behind Western vs. Eastern tastes.

What would I win though? I mean really? You don’t have a point.

I will gladly accept a boost from you though.