Is wow pay to win now?

According to tradechat sellers advertising everyday that their mythic carries are ready to go right away. The answer is yes.

1 Like

So there is a 100% Guarantee you’ll get the gear and the achievement? Shouldn’t you just buy it instead of going on the run then?

I want to buy a font for $500… no runs or anything… just pay $500 for a font. Can i do that?

do those give me a huge tangible in game advantage?

I kind of think it is pay to win up to a certain point. Even though you can pay for some one to run you through the end game content doesn’t exactly mean you can buy all of the hardest to achieve goals…if that makes sense.

1 Like

More goalpost shifting, now the requirement for WoW being p2w is whether you can get a specific trinket in a single run for a specific amount of money.

1 Like

answer the question. yes or no. can i buy certain gear right away for real money with no intermediaries.

Like your “plastic chips” or “queuing” isn’t shifting. Lol.

pay to win is paying the company for gear and progress. You are choosing to do optional content using a token u chose to buy. No one forced you to do it and it can be done using only gold u make in game so no its not pay to win. You are also giving other players gold for their time not blizz

I haven’t asked a mythic seller how much for a specific item because I’ve never used their services.

You would have to do some research to find out a price.

1 Like

still didn’t answer the question.

I can’t tell you how much to buy a font of power because I’ve never talked to a mythic carry seller. You want to know the answer you ask one.

1 Like

here I’ll help you

answer the question. yes or no. can i buy certain gear right away for real money with no intermediaries.

can i buy certain gear right away for real money with no intermediaries

can i buy certain gear right away

Now don’t shift the goalposts… all you have to do is answer yes or no.

You’re back to your pointless requirement of there being zero time between paying money and getting your gear.

You’re also back to the pointless requirement of there being no intermediaries.

Neither of those things impact whether a game is pay2win.

So you wont answer because you know I’m right. gotcha.

Yes or No. are you capable of doing that?

I can’t pay blizzard for a drop rate up, or the ability to fly, or to do 50% more dmg. Winning would be buying the stuff through blizzard itself.

Alternatively you could #gitgud and pay $0 to run M10s

I don’t know the exact process of mythic carries getting you your font of power.

I would imagine that on the off chance the person in the raid got a massive titanforge and it wasn’t tradeable that they would run you again with a different raid team, or they would refund you. Again, I have never bought a carry so I don’t know.

This has nothing to do with whether the game as a whole is pay2win.

LoL.

Yes or No. Stop shifting the goalposts (since you love that word)

I didn’t pay the pimp for the prostitute i just paid the hooker right?

This will be the third or fourth time I’ve answered, I have never talked to a mythic carry seller. I don’t know the intricate details of how it works. If this question really is such a big deal to you, log into the game and ask one of the sellers in trade chat.

you have not answered… can i buy items right away with cash. yes or no.

Can i buy a font from blizzard for real money?

Yes of course, in fact there’s various websites that list specific items and services.

And yes you can buy a font. You go to the blizzard shop and buy however many tokens the carry seller is telling you you’ll need (expressed in gold). Once Blizzard bills your credit card you get the tokens in your inventory to list on the AH. From what I’ve heard it shouldn’t take very long for them to be sold.

That’s an intermediary can I buy it from blizzard