Is vol'jin gay?

No… absolutely there is a reason to not include a poorly written relationship.
Why? Because poorly written relationships are not believable. The reader/viewer can not relate to them, they feel/look forced and that’s just bad for everyone involved.

Ok I’m gonna need you to get better.

2 Likes

Shenanigans!

I’m trying. :two_hearts:

Nighty night, all!

2 Likes

You from US right ?? Did you get the vaccination ?

My two relatives just got it yesterday in Dallas.

Nope. Not yet. Unknown when I can. :confused:

::hugs all and poofs::

1 Like

The vaccination for COVID-19 has brain worms in it. Don’t take it.

It will dissolve your brain and its liquids.

Ayy eastern crew best crew

1 Like

Thats entirely because almost all characters in all aspects of media are straight. I don’t think op is arguing in good faith though. But if you’re gay or trans seeing someone like you for once is a bigger deal. Also the most hated in media is bisexuals. The evil bisexual female trope is one of the most common. even in gay shows like the l word. Of the two bi in it one said it was gross and became a lesbian and the other was a straight villain. They are really the only ones with total crap representation though.

1 Like

So will tv…

My relatives are frontline doctors so they just took it yesterday . Might be mandatory for health workers. Dunno.

Such a good show omg
Rip dana :sob: dana and lara were my fave couple

1 Like

I’m certain they aren’t…

1 Like

Humans on Earth can respond quite negatively and harmfully toward other humans who are different from themselves, and we all experience how that divides us into smaller communities and all that, and it sucks, but why can’t the kind of things that happen on Earth be things that never happen on Azeroth?

Like, perhaps homosexuality is never even questioned on Azeroth because it was never seen as a bad thing, ever? So it either nonchalantly happens, or never happens, or when it does nobody cares?

It’s a big deal to a lot of people on Earth, but why does Azeroth and Earth need to be so intimately connected?

Cannot we leave Earth behind whenever we play on Azeroth?

I would not doubt it. :slight_smile:

Also, hot take…

Arthas was actually not heterosexual.

He was into autassassinophilia which is why he intentionally grabbed Frostmourne (which “kills” him)

Its one of my favorites too. I even have it on DVD. :grin:

Same! Only season 1-3 though
HMV closed down before i could get 4-6 and i never thought to look for it elsewhere :frowning:
I also have the 6 season collectors set of xena warrior princess because thats a staple to any collection :sunglasses:

Got the box set for birthday one year. I believe its on Amazon though if you’re still looking.

I have never thought to look for xena! Will definitely check Amazon for it later though. So cool. XD

1 Like

My friend tried to get me to watch that show with her. I think I lasted 3 episodes…

I’m more of a Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Supernatural, or horror movie type of person.

Watch Hellsing Ultimate

You’re welcome.

Anime right? Nah…