Is vol'jin gay?

Vol’jin is dead and soon to be a loa. Stop being racist.

7 Likes

Racism = power + prejudice.

This is fact. They don’t teach your interpretations at schools or Universities.

As a bi male, on behalf of the lgbt community and all that is righteous in the world, I ask you to stop bro.

18 Likes

“pick me, pick me!”

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

Racism against whites exists.

18 Likes

Time to release a new expansion.

World of Warcraft - Rise of Gays.

How is that OP ??

4 Likes

Racism = power + prejudice

In western countries we can obviously see who oppresses who.

Agreed and its only going to get worse now. First step to combat it is for white folks to get of their guilt. Stop taking the blame for what the ancestors did generations ago.

13 Likes

Is it Sunday somewhere?

Nope, its tuesday for OP.

You are obviously tragically misinformed on this subject.

Its not what their ancestors did, it’s about how white people today benefit from those ATROCITIES to this day without making the effort to undo the cycles that echo and exist now in the modern day.

Am I a heterophobe cuz I cringe literally every time I have to deal with MALFURION MY BEEEELOOOOOVED? or was annoyed aggra exists at all when Thrall should obviously have married Jaina instead? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

No that’s the normal reaction most of had when dealing with that… event.

There is something called personal responsibility which people like you need to learn. Making white folks the scapegoat for all your problems won’t work.

12 Likes

It’s a bad love story so you are doing nothing wrong if you feel its cringe.

That’s applies Shaw and Flynn too. If I call it a cringe love story that doesn’t mean I am homophobic.

2 Likes

Your side has lost th debate and is on the wrong side of history.

Our side is rightfully taught in schools, colleges and supported at the government level. The first steps are complete thankfully, us POC are just getting tired of waiting for the rest of the steps

According to the OP, probably. :rofl:

2 Likes

Tbf, he is dead.

2 Likes

Before anyone thinks OP is serious, its 9:18pm in Australia at the moment, OP is obviously trolling because all us Aussies are bored while we wait for the weekly reset at 2am.

OP’s realm should have been enough of a giveaway on its own.

3 Likes

Using being a POC or your sexuality as a weapon against others doesn’t improve anything either, and I say this as someone who is neither white nor straight.

9 Likes