Is today the day?

INCOMING…3pm PST. Our fates will be decided.

1 Like

As a damn european I am going to bed now. But I am fearful of waking up. Because I just feel it in my stomach… I will wake up to patch notes for the beta build where it’s literally a couple of points of changes to hunter, most probably not even about the actual issues we have and then back to being ignored for the rest of beta.
I want to hope but man, I just feel it.

What is the over/under that Hunter isn’t mentioned in these new initial patch notes but we receive a separate post tomorrow after fires on the forums are extinguished?

2 Likes

Bro, please no lol.

2 Likes

You shut your mouth sir.

3 Likes

Lmao.
I mean technically possible. They could give us a post Friday with what next weeks build will have. But it would be wild of them to say Hunter changes next week and not give us the changes hands-on in Beta.

Hunter changes in new Beta build. Watching max stream, he is checking them. Survival mastery changed.

Sounds like you will be stacking Mastery according to Max’s stream.

Yes, we may be super tanky! Looking to read developers’ notes.

Where are the notes!!!

1 Like

Nothing yet, but someone was saying that through talents we can have 2 charges of survival of the fittest at 1 min CD, that sounds really good.

2 Likes

I saw a talent where feign death will cleanse poisons/diseases, get wrekt dk/rogues!

2 Likes

F5 season! Lets goooooooo!

1 Like

So many changes…list on Wowhead.

Hunter talents have changed massively. The Hero talents seem to be the same. I have only looked at SV since that is what I main on Live. But a lot of changes. A LOT OF CHANGES.

Will totally change how to play SV Hunter.

New Mastery for Survival.
Spirit Bond: You and your pet deal 11% increased damage and take 3% reduced damage. This bonus is increased by 100% when you’re within 25 yds of each other.

New Talents:

Merciless Blows: Casting Butchery makes your next Raptor Strike or Mongoose Bite hit 3 targets

Exposed Flank: Your Flanking Strike exposes a weakness in your enemy’s defenses increasing the damage of Kill Command by 10% and causes you Kill Command to hit 2 additional nearby enemies for 10 sec.

1 Like

I like that mastery!
Surv needs a small DR.

Here is the blue post for changes

2 Likes

Definitely not super tanky, but the DR is welcome over that very bad regen. 7k mastery gets you 6% damage reduction within 25 yards of pet, 3% when 26+ yards away from pet. The tooltip updates dynamically for the damage reduction so if the pet is standing near the hunter the tooltip shows you the % and still says “this bonus is increased by 100% …” even though it’s already been increased.

2 charges, 1 min cd, 4 talent point investment. Good direction, several bugs for now though.

2 Likes

I like that it isn’t super tanky, we still aren’t plate specs but its nice to have something that can be tuned so that we can go toe to toe when its our turn.