Is thrall cheating on his wife? Setup for next expac?

There’s an Orc x Blood Elf one if that’s more your fancy then :rofl::rofl::rofl:

There’s a certain .gif out there… :wink:

1 Like

You could say Jaina was enthralled by Thrall’s muscles.

1 Like

How… how would that even work?

Actually, don’t tell me.

Once you go green, it can’t be unseen.

I can only show part 2

9 Likes

From the .gif I’m talking about, this followup seems implausible.

Black Widow:

UGH but when it’s a human? A human?! The mortal enemy of orcs since they hit Azeroth? And they fall in LOVE? And BANG in a UTILITY CLOSET? :fire::fire::fire::sweat_drops::weary::ok_hand::weary::ok_hand::eggplant::lips::tongue::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::100::100::100:

That’s not a utility closet. There’s going to be a very embarrassed Warlock on raid night this week.

2 Likes

Well you see…when a pandaren and a human love each other…

This seriously might be the lamest thread on the forums. I mean seriously OP, do you think that Blizzard will take the game to a place where Thrall cheats on his orc “wife” or whatever orcs would call their mates?

That’s so dumb.

I’m not entirely sure, but I think I hear someone shouting from the other end of the room saying “Hold my beer” or something.

1 Like

If it’s not against the rules; is it cheating?

And now my day has come to an end, this thread has gotten “I NEED AN ADULT” level weird, and I believe it’s time to…

Laters all.

2 Likes

oh my gaaawwwwwd what if she diiiiiid undead taretha foxton oooohhh mmmmyyyyy gaaaawwwwwddddd

3 Likes

Thrall will be like Joe Biden and get people freaking out cause he touched Jaina’s back or something while Gallywix walks into locker rooms.

RKO OUTA NOWHERE! OH MAH GAWD! JR voice from WWE

Nathanos: “This so-called ‘hero’ single handedly saved the Horde? What rubbish. She can’t even handle Draco-Style.”

Sylvanas: “Not to mention that she was the reason that Butcher came to my home in the first place.”

Nathanos: “Yes…Shall I feed her to the orcs?”

Sylvanas: “…I’d rather not open that particular quiver of arrows.”

1 Like

If Thrall ‘rerolled’ to rogue, why couldn’t him cheat his wife?