Is thrall cheating on his wife? Setup for next expac?

I think this is going to be a HUGE plot point later down the line.

Jaina and Thrall clearly have a thing going for each other.

I think thralls wife will find out when jaina has a half orc half human kid.

Thralls current kid with Aggra will become garrosh 3.0 then the faction war will start that way.

CALLING IT NOW!

16 Likes

Seek help from mental health services as soon as convenient. Thanks!

52 Likes

we’re getting a time jump expansion confirmed!

Half-orcs for the Horde and half-elfs for the Alliance!

1 Like

A person touching a friend in the arm doesn’t mean anything romantic.

45 Likes

My money is on Aggra.

5 Likes

I think Thrall is so broken for never dropping a digit on Jaina when he had the chance in Kul’Tiras. Later after Garrosh bombed Theramore, Thrall became broken and depressed thinking that she was never going to let him in after that.

3 Likes

Dude, people of opposite genders can have platonic love for each other. I have many female friends I deeply care about and would do anything for, but no romantic feelings for them.

10 Likes

I 100% would not fight Aggra.

1 Like

You dare assume they have a traditional human monogamous relationship?

You dare assume Thrall can’t handle more than one woman at a time?

You dare put your left foot in and shake it all about?

7 Likes

She’s now a baby’s momma and those witches are crazy.

4 Likes

Wait wait wait, let me get this straight. You think that after Jaina begged Thrall for help regarding Garrosh, Thrall betrays her and tells her NO he is busy, and then Garrosh nukes Theramore… that even if Jaina has sorta forgiven Thrall that she would even begin to have a “thing” for him?

Don’t you dare take this from us

1 Like

Lil orc baby on Draenor, pale green freak baby on Azeroth! The 2 factions come together as Thrall lives a double life. :smiley:

I mean Metzen was the one who wanted to sink that ship, and he isn’t here anymore…

1 Like

Yes he is. He’s just a voice actor now.

Well he made a joke about what happens to the men Jaina dates and that Thrall needed to make little brown orc babies. He’s done that so Aggra’s no longer needed :stuck_out_tongue: Hopefully Sylvanas will murder her to add yet another ‘for the evulz’ thing to her list and Jaina can be there to ‘comfort’ him…if she’ll sleep with a dragon an orc is fair game.

Inb4 Thrall’s shamanism reignites in a cinematic to save somebody’s life.

2 Likes

I can’t take something you never had lol

1 Like

It’s been the biggest WoW ship since the game came out my guy

1 Like