Is this the worst balance in history of the game?

Hardest spec to play is demo lock cause they do no dam. Honorable mention enh shaman-How is that bigdam guy doing it???

Source:Leveled every class to 70

Isn’t even close to the most imbalanced pre patch.

Heck, the SL → DF prepatch was worse with Dhs having that fel bomber leggo and being able to instantly kill 3-5 people all while constantly leeching for a billion and also healing for 75% of their HP every time they spawned a demon from one of their talents that also gave them another 20% damage done.

DK and ele sham in this prepatch don’t even touch the abomination that was prepatch DF DH

Also worth noting that the only reason ele is doing what it’s doing right now is because of a bugged talent that’s being fixed this week anyway.

TBH you aren’t wrong and prepatch is way too long, but this isn’t even the worst time in -recent- history. The retpocalypse of 10.0.7 was probably the worst I’ve seen it.

1 Like

Stop it. Just stop.

It’s prepatch you dork.

1 Like

Huh? This is complete hyperbole, I still remember how mop stampede massacred my btag.

Wish I played that season for more than a couple of months e.e, I keep hearing this a lot.

This lol

1 Like

No you do not, unless you played ret paladin. It was disgusting. There were lifetime 14-1600 players who got to 24-2800 within literally one to two days.

It was unreal.

AFTER two consecutive weeks of hard nerfs and several hotfixes, ret paladin STABILIZED at a 95% playrate and 91% winrate into ret paladin teams. You literally played with a ret or you lost. That’s all it was.

It’s better to break things in testing, long before they make it into a production environment. But you know that.

It’s pre-patch/leveling, nothing matters.

There’s

It’s not leveling. See my comments above about why prepatch is not an excuse to release an unbalanced product if you’re still confused on the rest.

Oh, I didn’t realize you’re a new player. Hi there. :dracthyr_love_animated:

This is literally a “fix your addons and read your talents” period.

You being old doesn’t make me wrong. And yet here we are, paying money to do things other than fix addons and read talents. If I wanted to read wowhead I’d give them my sub money.

I’m just attempting to explain that there’s nothing going on right now because we’re tuned around being level 80.

just unsub then bud

I’d prefer they just fix their product. That we all pay for. Because that seems reasonable. Remarkable how many people in here are complacent with bad ser vice and then blame the userbase for calling it out. Just because a routine has historically been bad doesn’t mean you should settle for that. I’m going to continue pushing for a better service while you all fight against progress.

2 Likes

Okay, and said push will be ignored because we’ll all be max level in two weeks.

Where Fury is still S++ tier, if it’s of interest.

no one fighting progress, just understanding reality

calling for “fixes” when launch is ~2 weeks away is wasted energy

Respectfully, we pay for the entirety of the world of warcraft game. Not just PVP. The art, the sound, the pet battles, the questing, the levelling, the short term modes, the transmogs, the races and classes and combinations etc.

Better than any game, WoW puts the MASSIVE in MMO. You’re right that the game is far from perfect in pvp now, but that’s very okay and overall better for the long term health of the game to focus tuning/bugfixes for the game we’ll be playing for 2 years, not the prepatch we’ll be playing for 1 month.

If it’s really a dealbreaker for you, then feel free to unsub! But this is like paying a gym membership to only use the stairstepper and standing outside with a sign that the whole gym should get in trouble when your machine gets moved for remodelling.

2 Likes

Non stop excuses for poor QA and design

1 Like

I dont think the balance matters at all in pre patch and I’d never want them to waste time balancing a small patch that is meant to be 1 month long until we are in the next expac. If something is obviously too broken (think like dh in s3 pre nerf) then maybe they should do something but nothing is actually that bad and I dont think it matters, although you could make the argument its a good time for ppl to practice since no rewards are on the line but still it doesnt matter much.

Aside from that I do agree that this patch has been riddled with bugs and things are constantly broken. That was to be expected with Warbands though, probably the biggest thing they’ve had to do, but I can understand peoples frustration with the consistency of bugs this patch. Some of them were pretty bad.