Is this the worst balance in history of the game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twLUegBI2bk

TWW S1 will also probably have worse balance than current pre-patch.

Do you. But if you’re glazing the multi billion dollar company for providing a garbage tier product while simultaneously punching down at people calling out the company for providing the garbage tier product, don’t expect to be taken seriously by the other consumers.

2 Likes

We’re effectively twinks complaining about tuning in leveling content.

Considering it affects warrior,ww and hunters almost exclusively I’m cool with this. High skill floor/low skill ceiling classes should get sh!t on after a point.

1 Like

Lame excuse tbf game should still be playable. Thank god i decided to level an alt that coincidentally was one of the busted specs

They didn’t have to ship this build, especially considering they are still making major changes to the actual launch build (would be great if they could hotfix some of these changes to live).

We’re just doing like some weird gamma testing for them at this point. Wouldn’t even call it beta testing.

DF prepatch was at least platable. Now we’re just in purgatory until the 26th

3 Likes

Admittedly I had to look up glazing on urban dictionary. I am satisfied with my 15 dollar month of mildly frustrating gameplay. Doesn’t mean I like everything about it, but it was a successful business transaction. My name is Bob, not Karen

2 Likes

Your class is just as easy.

Sorry pal.

4 Likes

most are unbalanced, but yes this is by far the worst. an entire damage type being unusable is insane.

3 Likes

We’re not exactly testing. There’s not much to test. What’s goin on is that we’re getting to play around with the new talents.

I’m not sure how this is so hard to understand.

It’s about the same as it is now. What you’re experiencing is your memory changing over time.

Not even

A quarter of my talents don’t even work

DF prepatch also wasn’t some temp build to launch because the final product wasn’t ready

WWI prepatch tuning and talents is going to be completely different than launch. Some new talents that were just introduced with prepatch won’t even exist once it launches. It is actually counterintuitive

2 Likes

Which ones?

I remember it being really unbalanced. I was one shotting people with primordial wave.

Last night I queued as enh and it felt fine. I actually had oppressive single target damage.

Look up Kalamazi on youtube he lists them all

But to name a few the entire left side of the demo capstone talents does not function

Soul Conduit is not generating shards as intended

Several class talents are not providing the boosts they should be providing

Healthstone is not functioning consistently

1 Like

I mean to say, mm isn’t unplayable. Hell I went 7-0 in a bgb win last night and put up 30 million damage sure it wasn’t tops but I was nuking kids. It’s just prepatch guys!!!

I don’t feel like watching some YouTube zoomer so I’ll take your word for it. Still, nothing is meant to be taken seriously right now and that’s okay. Save your energy for when the xpac releases, and if things are still bad then you can complain.

1 Like

He’s in his 30s or 40s lol

It was nice because everyone was broken (DH more than others). Everyone was actually twinked.

With WWI prepatch some classes are just dead in purgatory for 4 weeks. That’s not right

3 Likes

Half his videos are clickbait. I ain’t watching that man.

Looks like he’s releasing 10 videos a week too. No thx.

Not much of an argument if the game is unbalanced then it’s unbalanced. And like I said I queued as enh last night and it pumped really hard. Like, the game is unplayable, but it’s okay! It’s not supposed to be playable, we’re in a new xpac and under leveled.

Low tier bait, and not even close. Rogue/Priest way harder than any I just listed and toss ret in for good measure. Truth hurts ik.

No, no they’re not rofl.

Head in the clouds buddy.

Hpriest is a joke, more specifically spriest is easy af too.

Sin rogue was absolutely broken last season.

Stop the cap, the only melee I’d argue being somewhat difficult would be feral & that’s only because their rotation takes a bit to get used to.

2 Likes

What did you delete here pal?

I think rogue is for sure harder than most melee, but imo sp is one of the easiest casters, along with ele. Mage is probably the hardest / highest skill cap.

Enhance seems up there too, but that seems more of a tuning thing than a real “skill expression” thing.

2 Likes