Is this the worst balance in history of the game?

I haven’t played PVP long enough to say for sure, but the post Ret rework was the worst I’ve ever personally seen.

3 Likes

I agree this is the worst it’s ever been. Playing an ele shaman, dk, or even holy Paladin and then getting on a Priest, it’s like you’re in last expansions gear comparatively

Luckily I was able to switch over to a MW cause Priest are srsly Asz

3 Likes

This is trying too hard bud

Gotta head back to the drawing board

What’s this?

Looks like consistency to me

And this?

I got over 99% pyhsical reduction during wrath pre patch using a huddle bug and the plague event, persisted through death & logging out. I’d duel 70s on my 41 dwarf warrior and win cause i coudln’t take damage. lmao.

Anyway. it’s prepatch. have fun.

2 Likes

Or quit until release

That easy

Elementals can’t borst you if you’re working on mining achievements.

4 Likes

There are psychological phenomena that show people tend to focus more on negative events than positive events in the present, but at the same time more easily forget negative events of the past than they do positive events.

Basically it’s not uncommon to think things suck more in [insert current prepatch here] than any other prepatch in the past. Give the OP a break for not being highly self aware

3 Likes

It is, but like, Idk, unsubscribe for the month it’s unplayable instead of giving them money?

3 Likes

He can’t. He perpetually buys into the 12 month sub because he would literally die if he doesn’t receive a mount that will eventually end up on the trading post.

All the fotm rerollers will get stomped next expansion when things settle down

no you haven’t

it was genuinely worse going from legion to bfa
it was genuinely worse in 10.0.7

complete nonsense term that means nothing

the point you’re trying to make with it is invalid

assa is now and has always been in the top 3 of single dimensional 0 brain specs so i’m genuinely worried about how you’ll feel when you play literally anything else except maybe ret or bm

3 Likes

Since when? laughs in healer

2 Likes

You sure about that? If you had, you wouldn’t be complaining about balance… in a PREPATCH.

3 Likes

This happens every prepatch.

It’s…retail. And live. This moment. In the game today. That people are paying for.

4 Likes

It seems like a lot of people have short memories when it comes to prepatch. How can you not remember what Demon Hunters were like in the prepatch for Dragonflight along with a few other classes there were able to use broken synergies between the SL legendaries and the new talent trees to do some really broken things.

1 Like

People are not forced or manipulated into paying for this and they are free to voice their criticisms publicly about the current state of the product with no fear of negative consequences from the developer.

That does not give people immunity to scrutiny from their peers in a public forum, and simply ‘paying for it’ does not guarantee people the right to a product that fully meets their satisfaction

5 Likes