Is this the pre-patch event....really?

I really wish we had super likes. Well played.

1 Like

What a dumb and idiotic stance. “Just ignore the problem till it goes away hurr durr”. I don’t think I’ve seen a bigger blizzard shill in my life.

8 Likes

The rage comes from them trying to balance Azerite and conduits (while ignoring player feedback ie “make azerite reforging not cost 100k gold+”) for 3 years instead of making it so 50 people can be in a zone

2 Likes

Your $15 a month couldn’t afford the company I work for, sorry.

It’s a damn game, if your life is going to end over an hour, than maybe you need to rethink it a bit.

Bro its 2020, do you not believe that scalable servers are a thing?

AWS can spin up additional VMs to increase server capacity in a few clicks, do you actually have a job?

3 Likes

Then your company is worse than Blizz
And your opinion discarded

3 Likes

That has nothing to do with your idiotic brainless stance. You’re saying ignore the problem and act like it doesn’t exist until people stop zerging the area. Your post is complete nonsense because once the expansion hits there will be a multitude more number of people in one zone meaning “derp” more lag.

You don’t fix a problem by ignoring it, I can’t imagine how terrible you are at your job if you stand by your idea.

5 Likes

What’s worse is that they claim to work in IT. Imagine coming to a public forum and announcing that you’re terrible at your job.

3 Likes

I’m starting to think you’re just trolling for attention now honestly, no one can be that idiotic.

6 Likes

You’re the one crying on a forum, not me.

It’s always great when someone starts resulting to name calling when they are losing an argument. Really shows the adult in you.

Seems to me you’re the one complaining about people complaining so yes you are indeed “crying on a forum”. It’s obvious you’re a troll now so time to just ignore the idiot.

6 Likes

You’re literally on a forum right now crying about other people crying.

4 Likes

Quit playing and it will be fixed!

Sheer brilliance.

6 Likes

later in that same post

AHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Im highly convinced you’re unemployed. If you actually have a job you’re either help desk or blatantly incompetent.

Choose one.

7 Likes

I was doing the dailies asking my self why they felt so familiar lol…

The phasing should be a lot more aggressive. It’s kind of ridiculous that amount of people in one phase.

1 Like

Except you know, doing stuff like this to make people play more.

Its not a ton of people, that’s the issue
I don’t know whats worse the relatively low amount of players or the lag that they cause
Its just groups of 5-8 people at the mob spawns and its still borked