Is this how we get Night Elf Shamans?

Yes because Light Forged Draenei are silver skinned and white haired. Thats their fantasy color scheme. Just as Orcs are various shades of green and brown.

These fantasy colorings should not limit players though.

So like Doness saidā€¦you donā€™t want black people to exist in gameā€¦for whatever strange racist reasoning going on inside your head

The reach created here to create dramaā€¦ so sad that you are choosing to spend your friday afternoon like this.

Go tell Baal to tweet about it.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s not at all what Smallioz said, but w.e :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

My guess is the panda is his alt

And why would I would respond to my own post on a alt?

Uh huh. Sure buddy :rofl:

I am the best poster on the forum

I completely agree

I disagree with Shasani all the time lol.

Well, he did mention you on Twitter a couple times. Once directly, and once indirectly.

1 Like

Good for him I guess.
I wish you, Micah and Baal a happy drama day. Have fun with it.

1 Like

All in good fun I hope :rofl:

1 Like

Cute coming from a guy involved in 90% of the drama on this forum :rofl:

1 Like

Drama finds me, like my original post about player freedom and lore friendly races and then Doness and you felt like starting some drama.
I didnā€™t seek it and didnt ask for it.
You and Doness on the other hand? Hmā€¦ canā€™t say the same applies.

But if you feel like making me public enemy number 1 again feel free to do so.

1 Like

Whatever that is aside, Lightforged draenei would look really good with a black or very dark gold skin tone to make those tattoos really ā€œpopā€.

4 Likes

I agree the black and gold color scheme would really look nice.

Hopefully one day we get to customize our spells too. That would be nice.

3 Likes

Black skin with like a silvery colored hair would be awesome.

I know you make a blackish skinned Magā€™har orc. Or close it at least

Just sayinā€™.

5 Likes

Black and gold IS an excellent color scheme, one that my avatar will not allow you to see without clicking through because of how righteous it is and how unworthy the masses are.

5 Likes

How much of a change did they need to have Mages? Iā€™m sure a lot more than it would take to embrace another nature oriented path.

With the shortcomings of Elune in BFA and Shadowlands, iā€™m sure that at least a few Night Elves might decide to embrace the Light instead. so both Paladins and Shamans could easily become a thing for them.

1 Like