Is this a joke blizzard? buffing OP specs and nerfing bottom tier specs?

i dont remember other seasons being this bad , and how little blizz is doing to change it.

2 Likes

You heard wrong, unfortunately. Go have a look at raid logs and the mythic+ leaderboard. You’d think a class that is performing so poorly in every facet of content would be the FIRST to get buffs. What are they getting? Hero Talent Bug Fixes that also turn out to be nerfs for something fixed months ago and a new icon. Woooo!

2 Likes

This gives people who don’t like Dracthyr a reason to make a DK.

1 Like

Locks needs some buffs but buffing class like Frost DK and Arcane Mage which they’re already top dpsers feel like favoritism.

1 Like

These are some of the most regarded balance changes blizzard has ever done.

4 Likes

The only reason I can think of, is whoever’s in charge of tuning is playing frost dk and arcane mage at the moment, and obviously sucks at the game and needs a buff to look better on the meter.

2 Likes

Hell ya imma go play frost dk now. World of DK, np

At this point I wonder if we really want warlock changes. Blizzard doesn’t seem to leave us any better each time they mess with us.

3 Likes

Bug Fixes Constant shadow nerfs

1 Like

It’s clear Blizzard just wants everyone to roll Frost DK and Arcane Mage - if everyone’s playing them, they don’t have to worry about balancing like 30 other specs.

Eddie.Murphy.pointing.to.his.forehead.meme

“May Blizzard treat you like Shadow Priests”
 is neither a blessing or a curse, it just guarantees you a rework no one asked for at least twice an expac. Whether it’s a buff or a nerf is determined by a coin toss.

1 Like

Arcane doesn’t have good cleave damage because of CD lineup. They only have good cleave once every minute and 30 seconds.

Changes are mostly targeted at that. It does great single target, but cleave is abysmal.

Frost is the opposite. Great cleave damage, single target is pretty poor. Changes are mostly targeted at that.

What did the boom chicken do to make blizz hate it so much? I don’t even play boomy but man do I feel bad for them.

This is simply an oversight. Destruction is losing ~10% in AOE.

/me hides quietly in the bushes with his Ultimate Penitence.

Guardian druid should be the #1 DPS spec and until it is there is no justice. They should also be the #1 heal spec and #1 tank spec, but that is for another thread.

Dunno how Enhancement isn’t in anyone’s mouth about how unfair xyz is (even though we’re playing one of the most balanced WoW patches in history) as it has the biggest edge over every spec overall lol

But even with that
top to bottom, overall damage is <11% (including Aug)

Affliction is literally one of the best specs for Court lol. You can’t be crying about how (my class sucks) when its one of the top performers in ANY raid encounter

Wait mage cleave is only good every 90 seconds? This is truly an injustice and should be fixed immediately. That’s like 14 different trash pulls before they get their 90 second cd back.

For Arcane, yes. You don’t get good cleave damage without Arcane Soul effect from the end of Arcane Surge, Touch of the Magi or Evocation

Frost has consistent AoE but the ST kind of sucks. Fire has great, unpunishing ST but the AoE is pretty terrible unless the group is making constant triple pulls

that should 100% be lowered by at least half. Waiting a whole 90 seconds to use a cd is crazy.

I am pretty sure the meme you are referencing isn’t Eddie Murphy.

2 Likes