Is this a joke blizzard? buffing OP specs and nerfing bottom tier specs?

> https://i.imgur.com/jfd6cHK.jpeg

Blizzard buffed the classes that are doing top damage even more and nerfed the ones that arent doing top damage.

Is this a joke? Like, is blizzard trying anymore or what? I think who ever decided this is right shouldnt have been hired at all. IMO.

Like what is this?

44 Likes

17 Likes

Buffs for arcane and frost dk omegalul. Also why is hpal on that chart for dps changes?

15 Likes

yay, no warlock symbols

\o/

But even if there were id still play my lock as my main because i always have

4 Likes

To be fair most of these changes were announced weeks ago, and even if the landscape has changed, I don’t think they bothered to update their changes and just decided to roll with their announcements. :rofl:

3 Likes

Should have looked away at WoWhead

1 Like

Pretty sure this is a wowhead clickbait post with a chart to incite panic and rage. And it’s already working lol.

5 Likes

Lol so reporting what blizzard did is inciting panic and rage? Im confuse

6 Likes

23 Likes

I love how the BM icon has see article instead of a percent unlike the other specs :joy:

8 Likes

Maybe, (tinfoil hat time) they recognize a lot of people play the meta or fotm classes so they buff them to make them even better. So the people who are already playing those classes like them even more, which may cause other people to pay to boost or prolong game time by leveling said class o.O

3 Likes

When it’s intentially not a joke, things get worse.

2 Likes

It’s about how the information is presented.

Make a post with a giant documentation of months worth of changes and most people wont even read it.

Make a giant chart of Buffs and Nerfs happening Right Now and it catches attention.

This is all old news, but the presentation is pretty sus (as is standard for wowhead these days)

2 Likes

Lol, bro you can literally go check the information yourself? They are just merely reporting.

Its not like you can go to specific discords and theyll tell you how much buffs/nerfs they got. if you dont like how wowhead is presenting it :person_shrugging:

Fact is arcane and frost dks are doing OP damage. and they buffed them.

Thats why. :person_shrugging: hence the title of this thread.

7 Likes

i don’t really get why top specs are being buffed again

its not really fun to be a warrior or warlock player atm, you have 5 specs that are not that great and you just look confused when you look at the dks/arcane buffs

and even then, what was the point of buffing fire mages every week if you just end up nerfing them??? lmao

2 Likes

They forgot to buff mountain thane 100% more

5 Likes

Us Shadow Priests are still waiting. It’s been ten thousand years…

4 Likes

Brewmaster, as you would guess, 0 lines of change in the patch notes.

6 Likes

the only problem i see for spriests is how you apply dots in aoe situations

1 Like

naw thats easy to handle. Its just the fact that theyre buffing Op specs LOL

1 Like