Is this a joke blizzard? buffing OP specs and nerfing bottom tier specs?

Could be given this forum, but the % for Rogue is accurate and something that’s been thoroughly tested in the Ravenholdt Discord ever since the changes were initially released multiple weeks ago. We even had a dev in the Sub channel talking about one of our node changes, and got a change to it from the feedbacks of RWF/HoF/M+ title level players. The actual number for Sub is also provided by the theorycrafter who does all the complicated sims and manage our Raidbot APL. So, if we are anything to go by, then these are all absolutely legit.

2 Likes

Where did I say anything wasn’t legit? We knew all of these changes awhile ago. I just said it’s framed in a way to farm clicks. It has nice dramatic charts with big green and red numbers.

You can be completely honest and still be baiting people. Presentation and timing is key. There’s already several threads on this topic that pretty much demonstrate how true this is. Outrage farming is the blizz marketing meta, it must work because they’ve been doing it for years now lol.

2 Likes

That makes no sense lol. The truth is the truth, and the truth right now is that FDK, Frost mage, and Sin rogues are getting buffed when they are already annihilating keys, while stuff like Sub and all 3 specs of monk are getting worthless baby buffs. It’s horrible balancing through and through, and even if this isn’t a tuning pass, they should’ve done both reworks and tuning together. It’s not like the class Discord didn’t do all the math and testing for free already, they literally just needed to slap on some aura buffs/nerfs alongside the reworks and call it a day. Sin knows they get better on ST while their insane AoE stays the same. Sub knows we’re still worthless garbage in all content. Ret knows they’re getting a bit weaker as they should, etc etc.

3 Likes

This is a Joke Mythic Plus is the worst it has ever been. Top Classes get buffed and struggling classes get screwed with no buffs. Come on Blizzard explain yourself this is ridiculous. Why is Warlock and other struggling specs being pushed further behind this is so dumb. Warlock better get crazy good buffs for 11.1

7 Likes

Yeah. I never said any of that wasnt true lol. I just said wowhead is playing off of people’s frustrations by highlighting changes that are sure to make people mad.

2 Likes

That’s the thing. The changes that are sure to make people mad should not exist in the first place, and any dev who ever implements these changes should instantly be without a job.

2 Likes

You could be right there too. I have a feeling these changes have been in development since long before tww launched though.

This whole patch reeks of “we never finished tww in time so you got the beta version while we finished things for the anniversary patch, which is probably when we should have launched tww anyway, but we needed to meet investor demands and launch early”.

10 Likes

It’s more that I can’t comprehend for the life of me why they can’t just be giving out aura buffs/nerfs alongside the tweaks. Like, sure, some changes are pretty sweeping, but like, Frost have always known that their numbers would go up more despite already being turbo strong, and Sub have always known that we’d still be helpless and worthless even after the changes.

2 Likes

the dk one is accurate too, so is the ret paladin one. LOL just literally check their respective discord channels and youll see the numbers

2 Likes

Unfortunately, they probably think you’re in the minority and not worth mentioning.

They might think you’re not loyal enough.

1 Like

Warrior continues to get shafted. Thanks Blizz!

6 Likes

I love how marksman isnt even on it.

1 Like

Warlocks: ??

crickets

4 Likes

I mean… the entire Paladin tree is changing, so you’re not wrong. lol

1 Like

lol warlocks are in a good spot i heard ? but you’re not alone. shadow priests have nothing at all.

1 Like

meh warlocks are whatever. some nice boofs would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Top tier specs are being added to Dracthyr and they need the extra hype for the anniversary. Fairly simple concept. Not sure why people keep missing the obvious.

2 Likes

pls stop nerfin pally like fr

2 Likes

How does that work in relation to Frost DK?

1 Like

Thanks Blizzard, keep buffing mages and dks, after all they need! Seems obvious that they are not on top of meters since ever, and must be remembered in TWW. Make their specs top 1/2 specs for raid and M+ as well like they were far behind before this patch.
Thanks for listening us, it’s a pleasure to all the others dps classes to be out of meta, because you are wasting time on classes that doesn’t even need a single buff.

1 Like