Is this a joke blizzard? buffing OP specs and nerfing bottom tier specs?

Sounds like Frost Dk and Mage could use some love from Blizzard. Have you let them know where their weak spots are so they can maybe address these obviously overlooked mistakes?

2 Likes

I beg to differ sir and/or madam.

I guess it’s formal title is “Eddie Murphy Think Meme” or something. IDK.

1 Like

I really do wonder and hoping the changes to BM will be a boon
 We had our ST nerfed with aoe buffed a little bit but its eh
 Keeping fingers crossed.

1 Like

The Warlock dev re-rolled to DK for TWW

1 Like

TBF, paladin keeps getting buffed every time a paldin has to complain about not being top dps in every form of content at all times. So I think they can handle a 3% nerf lol. As for why they nerfed fire mage, I can’t even begin to imagine.

2 Likes

It’s the Bliz way to buff the top flavour of the day specs now and later in the expac nerf them and buff the other classes/specs so they become the next big thing. Not all classes though as one or 2 may have to be left behind.

1 Like

lol frost dks 8% buff when they’re already doing 10 mill on pulls. Seems right. Good job blizzard!

1 Like

it means that you have no skill/gear and are using FOTM as an excuse for your lack of skill

1 Like

I like that feral might be getting around a 2% nerf. All those S+ ferals running around taking our jobs.

1 Like

Is this a joke blizzard? buffing OP specs and nerfing bottom tier specs?

Just think, if it wasn’t for tectonic plates spreading apart there would be no Atlantic Ocean. You would be able to walk from New Hampshire to Portugal in a few minutes.

1 Like

Just because you say earth is flat doesnt make it so. There is has been plenty of data posted by guide writers, wowhead and in lock discord that shows the ever widening gap between the top and bottom of this debacle of a launch.

Go back to mage forums you retarded troll.

2 Likes

Class discords aren’t the holy grail of information people seem to think it is. You don’t have to have any qualification to walk into a class discord and start typing “X is the best because Y”. You can just do it.

There’s only one thing Blizzard cares about 
 your subscription. You know what to do.

The real question is when will they nerf Fury (again)?

1 Like

Time to roll frost DK , arcane mage, and feral, everyone.

Looks legit to me

Glad to have a few other spec at the bottom of the list next to fury. At least wont be so lonely.

When will fury finally really be nerfed tho?

Probably next patch and the one after that as well

They listened and nerfed them arcane and frost dk classes.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/last-minute-arcane-mage-and-dk-nerfs-with-patch-11-0-5-348696

Great news! W for blizzard