Is this a joke blizzard? buffing OP specs and nerfing bottom tier specs?

Brewmasters are absolutely bottom, least-played tank in M+.

No changes. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

No warlock buffs. That’s somethin. Must’ve fired their warlock dev

5 Likes

This has got to be a gd joke, right?

2 Likes

Balance team is not only doing their job as usual, but is now doing the opposite of their job

I guess it really can always get worse

13 Likes

FDK buff is a ST buff. Their ST isn’t that crazy atm. The only reason they burst so high sometimes is because they’re using Breath. I get 2 Kingsbanes and 4 Shivs in between their Breath and sometimes they don’t get to use it off CD or use at 100% effectiveness.

Mad Queen’s Mandate is 100% effective every time, I don’t think FDK uses it. They use Transmitter and some other crap. Also how do you even line up Transmitter with anything?? You don’t.

1 Like

7.6% buff to their aoe.

never going to say that again

3 Likes

Good thing you are an undead, because you are going to have to hold your breath forever on this one.

3 Likes

Oh so it’s not even a buff then lolol. I’m still going to be hanging with them on ST. Our FDK is like 625 ilvl or some crap and I keep up on pure ST. I’m like 609.

1 Like

Who even cares about single target…

omg i know… raider :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Raiders and PVPers and the rest of the player base outside of M+.

1 Like

I swear I am having deja vu.

I feel like this exact post happened by the same person last time things got buffed and nerfed xD

2 Likes

Shadowpriest feels so bad to play. Not even numbers the rotation is just dull

1 Like

7.6% isn’t a buff? Give it to my monk then.

4 Likes

Confused fox noises

What’s going on?

1 Like

They don’t need more AOE in the raid, at least not below Mythic.

They’re getting more pad for M+, oh no!!

1 Like

They think this is the right way, so why haven’t you changed your class yet?

Blizzard chose not to go against the majority of players this time, ignoring the rights of the minority.

1 Like

Fair, I would go even further.

They think this is the right way, so why haven’t you canceled your sub yet?

This makes more sense to me, since I rather stop playing and paying. Yeah, I will be back when I feel like it’s worth for me, but I’m quite sure Blizz don’t enjoy losing sub money like that, even if it is just for a season or two. Do you remember how bad Korthia was? I don’t, because I’m not stupid to give Blizz money for that piece of content.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

So all the Boomkin changes resulted in overall nerfs to ST and AoE? I thought it already felt kinda weak, but whatever. Guess I’ll just move on to my Shammie like everyone else. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah… that is… the problem?

1 Like