Is this 1942?

If you’re in the US, this only applies to our government, not private companies. Especially when you sign two ToS that says you’ll follow the rules.

12 Likes

Child throws tantrum.
Child goes in timeout.
Child hopefully learns. ← You are here

15 Likes

Good Afternoon!

2 Likes

How dare you. Reported.

1 Like

It is allowed, it’s just never meant private companies or individuals have to give you a platform.

6 Likes

The only people who pull out the “freedom of speech” excuse are the ones who are saying vile things and want to use it as justification. “Erm, acktually, I’m free to say anything”

100% of the time.

7 Likes

Ah dip, here we go again…

1 Like

Man, you really giving us a bad name…

Freedom of Speech does not include private owned companies…

No wonder everyone mocks us…

7 Likes

You have to do some gnarly trash talk to get action taken against you.

I’ve gotten myself a ban once, and it was for spamming a racial slur in general. Well deserved ban, I was a dumb edgy teen.

Since then I’ve gotten into ‘disagreements’ and all sorts of yelling matches with people, never once gotten in trouble with blizzard.

1 Like

People don’t like it when I wish them “good morning” either or “good afternoon”.

I usually say, “Mornin’, you sad sack of human garbage. About to ruin your entire office’s day with your incompetence and socially inept ways, are you? Well, that’s fantastic. You have a good one.”

So, SO easily offended.

7 Likes

You still win if you call them a dung beetle.

Or say their afterbirth slime was more intelligent than they are.

There’s ways you can insult a person without cussing, get creative! :pencil2:

I remember hearing someone say “cussing is cheating” and I sorta agree.

It’s the “no effort” way of insulting someone.

4 Likes

People still curse in Chat in 2024?.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not always true, you actually can be falsely mass reported. But it requires a ton of people to do that. a TON.

Things that have never happened for $300

2 Likes

Reported! Just kitten, hugs.

Believe it or not, people sometimes lie on reddit. There are no automatic bans via report spam. Squelches yes, not bans. Bans are after a human reviews the reports.

8 Likes

Pssst. Read the rest of the post instead of replying to a single line.

1 Like

No. You can get chat reported and then auto squelched once you hit a threshold. Then a GM has to review it to see if you deserve a silence.

That’s not a ban.

6 Likes

That you compare not being able to chat in a video game for a few days to 1942 tells a lot about you, and I’ll wager it was rightfully deserved.

That, or this is just good bait.

4 Likes

Noooo way.

1 Like