Is this 1942?

Pulling this over to the CS Forum to provide some responses. :slight_smile:

Yes and no. Someone can report your chat, be it from whispers or public chat, etc… which may generate a report to be reviewed. If verified a penalty may be applied. A silence is usually given for a first offense.

Reporting from multiple characters on an account doesn’t do anything, they also would need to right click the offending chat line, which wouldn’t be present on multiple characters on the same account.

Yes, you pay for access, but you also agree to abide by the policies that we put forth. When you violate those policies we have consequences that range in severity based on the violation and history of similar violations on the account. The point is to dissuade additional such violations.

No, it is actually based on several reports of various chat that took place over time. Some being just toxic but you also appear to range into using at least one slur, but I don’t see any reports based on a whisper here.

I believe you misunderstand what those rights entail. It doesn’t apply to privately owned environments such as within our game or on our forums. Unless you are equating us with the US Government, which we certainly are not.

Talking is fine. Using inappropriate and toxic language not so much.

No, acting like an adult means knowing when adult words are appropriate and when they aren’t. Like in a T for Teen Rated game where there are policies in place that prohibit the use of them. Acting like an adult means not being able to say or do whatever you want at any point because you want to, that is how children tend to behave. shrugs At least that is how I always understood it.

59 Likes