Is There Concrete Evidence That Light And Void Actually Causes Someone To Die In An Explosion Of Fel?

Don’t you attack my autocorrect :triumph::heart:

1 Like

On the contrary, I think you just invented the inevitable nickname for them :joy:

2 Likes

1 Like

Explosion no, fel explosion definitely not. We see in the shadows rising novel when elf lady and pali dude talk about how the felt pain and were forcefully knocked back from each other but no explosion or anything fel related in those events

So racial class skins would make even more sense. There’s two routes they can go with it and.make the lore and spell effects look cool.

Yes it does. It’s funny how you are so confident about being wrong though.

Twilight refers to a type of magic used by priests. It is a multi-school, combining Holy and Shadow schools.
https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Twilight_(spell_school)

The Void (also referred to as Shadow)[1][2][3], along with the Light, is one of the most fundamental forces in existence.
https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Void

If.you read a few posts down, you’d see where I thanked someone for posting that information and how it’s curious that it’s not actually a lore thing but a gameplay aspect.

No need to automatically go hostile.

Could be like night elf priests. Where the gold spell colors are just a gameplay mechanic but in actuality, they’re silver/white. I’d like it if blizzard created a dark knight, shadow/void paladin skin like fel green fire for warlocks but probably won’t happen. So in lore the void elf paladin is using void magic but in game it’s holy.

The shadow paladin effect would be really cool. Most races would get both as an option but some might only get one or the other. But still doubt it. WoW is all about least effort. So they’ll give void elf paladins and say “just pretend it’s voidy”.

1 Like

Yeah :purple_heart:

That’s got to make… ahem procreation activities cough somewhat…awkward… between void elves and lightforged drainei. Which one explodes?

But I merely speculate.

All I know for certain is that soap causes dwarfs to detonate in an explosion of beard…

Gameplay mechanics are not canon

I’d rather not pretend anymore, honestly. :slightly_frowning_face:

I understand what you mean and I get it. But I truly hope they spend the time to do racial class skins and small storylines. So much could be done and it’d look epic.

This is a fantasy world so we can use plot devices to explain Void Elf Paladins and how Void Elves can harness the light.

For example, if one were to touch fire with their bare hands, it would burn them… but if it were something like lighter fluid and flame in a lighter or an electric current running inside a device, it would be grounded and wouldn’t kill you.

Why are some people so unimaginative and prone to complain about everything?

1 Like

Perfect give undead and void elves paladins. Canon they’re void knights or something idk but gameplay mechanics they are paladins. :smiley:

1 Like

If they retconned one thing, they can retcon any of it

Just look at what they did with Dreadlords

Not the first, won’t be the last

The explosion is just a meme. But the main source of evidence we have is what happened with Alleria and Turalyon where something about unimaginable pain was mentioned.

But to be super honest, I don’t care anymore. Arguing about WoW lore is so pointless.

1 Like

Except the class literally uses both elements, along with some Arcane

Darkness for Havoc, Sigil of Misery for Vengeance

And we do go boom, lots, there are even current talents for that

And with given void lore, why would void knights fight like paladins?

They wouldn’t.

Also void paladins goes against current paladin lore.

It also locks out a possible unique class from the game.

It creates too much problems to be justified.

It makes it worse.

Void is the polar opposite of light, it would jot do the same as it.

Nightmare druids won’t be defenders of nature.

Void paladins is a 100% retcon of all paladins lore.

Elementals hating void due to enslaving them but would all the sudden be ok with void beings using them such as void elf shamans?

Which goes against the games story and the spirit of class skins which was meant to be additive to current combos not as an excuse to make more which would cause problems such as demands to play on the original skin on races that does not support the originating class. There is also some skins which would lock out some classes from the game.

Calia is not the leader of the forsaken as of yet.

1. She is a demon.
  2. She is not a paladin

Cause she is a demon, not a paladin…

Let me know when you have an actual arguement.

On the class that canonically uses fel…

They are no longer paladins.

Tyrant is a demon.

The topic has not been blown up until high elf fans wanted paladin on VE’s.

Those are not paladins, they are either warriors or rogues.

Was raised differently, and a one off.

Again raised differently then the rest.

Considering she can’t and won’t let’s leave it at that.

A friendly reminder that even beings on shadowlands is harmed by light as seen in revrndreth. Calia is a one off.

Source it.

Bangs head on desk. They are not paladins. They are warriors or rogues.

Unless you want to retcon everything to oblivion be my guest.

Wanna know what’s cooler, an actual void knight class instead of killing off the mist iconic WoW class.

Paladins are infused with light magic…

If you do not fight with light magic, your not a paladin.

I literally did. Although it was the BFA book, not the SLs book.

No link, no Source.

Source it.