Is There Concrete Evidence That Light And Void Actually Causes Someone To Die In An Explosion Of Fel?

Then they shouldn’t get the class?

well a voidadin isnt a paladin. so yeah. not a paladin. they wouldnt use the same school of magic even.

This does not exist

big deal. lol

It is.

It’s called not contradicting a story, or game.

I’m just trying to add context for where some of the confusion might be why people oppose class skins for VE paladins because its being hijacked by Alliance HE fans to be synonymous w their version of a Paladin as well.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/1034629.jpg

This is the only image for example I’ve seen of a mockup for a “Void Elf Class Skin” quoted from the post above bcz idk who made it, but its very clear imo why there is confusion when people who only ask for a Void Elf class skin, meet resistance to the idea bcz elsewhere Alliance HE fans are busy trying to make it synonymous w their own objectives for VEs.

1 Like

Okay, she didn’t raise him, she released him from the Lich King’s control.

He’s still Forsaken. You just love arguing yourself in circles don’t you lol

1 Like

adding a void using plate wearing class that mimics but isnt a paladin, doesnt contradict anything unless you mean to say velfs cant wear plate or use void.

1 Like

It does not say she did free him.

The void does not mimic what the light does. It goes against it’s lore, and what it wants to do.

It contradicts light vs void lore, and paladin lore in a whole.

Void elves has warriors…

My brother in Christ the passage you linked yourself names him Forsaken multiple times.

I’m done lol

1 Like

One is entropy, the other is chaos, they just don’t vibe with eachother very well.

Simply because there is no name for a free willed undead. Doesn’t make him a member of the faction as a whole, it even does not affiliate him with the faction.

What is easy to label isn’t right, and the wiki is still a fan site ya know.

There is actually.

FORSAKEN

1 Like

Which he is not apart of.

Again fan site.

Lol alright I can see I’m punching a brick wall now. I can’t even be bothered to read back and figure out why you started arguing this non-point. Keep living in your head-canon world.

1 Like

Honestly it doesn’t matter if blizzard wants to make a lore reason to why void elfs could be paladins itd just be as simple as. Just as the light when experiences must stress it becomes void so to can void elfs become light.

1 Like

your head canon you mean.

free willed undead =/= forsaken.

Did you mean a Warrior?

1 Like

Your free to be as wrong as you wish.