Is there any pride left in Horde?

No, lol.
i never said that horde players are na’zis.

i said that the horde,as a faction are na’ziis.

See the difference?

is fine if people likes playing the villain, but don’t pretend that they are the good guys. want to have pride in murdering people…?
wow…

1 Like

Honey. If you re saying an entire player faction are na zis. What does that imply the players are?

You can be the bad guy in a videogame and still be a good person in real life.

The horde, as a story faction is evil, does that make their player bad people in real life? No.
But that doesn’t mean either that the faction that you play is in any way “good”. simply because you are good in real life.

1 Like

Maybe there’s something wrong with me but comparing a real life travesty were countless real human lives were lost to pixels is wrong. One is a video game in which a single person isn’t harmed, the others are real lives.

2 Likes

that didn’t stopped people from using real world words such as genocide. and we know that we had many of that in real life, sadly.

i called the horde for what they are.

Don’t be ridiculous. The Horde aren’t fascists, they are fervent keepers of freedom and hope, relentlessly opposed to any who threaten these ideals, including the stringent Alliance.

Basically, the exact opposite of certain German political parties who feature prominently in Indiana Jones films.

1 Like

You clearly didn t play this game for some time didn t you?

That or you might be the reason why shampoos come with instructions

Lol Stockholm Syndrome poster boy

Blizzard would like to have a word with you.

3 Likes

For the record, Golden has compared Garrosh to hitler, and there have been some parallels with the Orcs having a true horde. Then there were those death camps on the darkshore ptr. The horde didn’t leave Sylvanas. It was the opposite.

2 Likes

Not really.

It died the moment Sylvanas was dumbed down to a megalomaniac.

We made the mistake of trusting the writers to take us somewhere interesting and exciting in this war…now here we are.

4 Likes

And the Alliance had concentration camps for orcs back in the day but hey…I’m not seeing anyone yelling that Alliance is a Na’zi faction.

What a coincidence that people ignore stuff that go against their narrative isn’t it? It’s almost like people here just want an ego rub or something even if they have to lie to get it.

1 Like

I am steadfastly against using PTR crud that never made it to live as evidence of anything. Much less to attempt to prove such a point.

The fact that it never made it to live proves it was not the direction they wanted to go. It basically disproves the point, since it was rejected.

I agree with this though.

If I were a Horde lawyer, I might argue Sylvanas won the Makgora, and retains the title of Warchief, until someone defeats her in Makgora and THEN dissolves the position.

The current “Horde” should just be called “Anduin’s Side Project”. Or ASP.

/waves

The Alliance made a peace with the Horde for the assault on the Broken Shore, then attacked when they saw fit at Stormheim.

Just as the Germans made peace with the Soviets until they saw fit to provoke a war.

They call for peace when it suits them.

2 Likes

Atleast you got Race Identity on the Horde from Warcraft 3 and 1 and maybe some of 2 unlike the Alliance that is.

Some truth there, although I think your description slights Hamuul.

The Forsaken had zero connections with the Horde and I don’t remember you objecting then.

The factions holistically are just hamfisted plot devices. Blizzard cannot seem to make them co-exist in a way that’s organic and believable, and every character is just there to pilot the narrative into one ditch after the other.

At this point I just want the Horde completely abolished.

4 Likes

Faction Pride is dead all around I’d say. I just want to kill both sides now.

15 Likes

I’d rather be part of no faction than those that are playable right now.

13 Likes

Damn right. Same here.

8 Likes