Is there any pride left in Horde?

She did not say “less than nothing.” She said the Horde is nothing.

She also said “nothing lasts.”

So if the Horde is nothing, and nothing lasts, that means she is saying the Horde will last!

Quite the inspirational speech.

(kidding btw)

10 Likes

Alliance Good
Horde Bad

Pink boy good
Purple lady bad

• blizzard writing
8 Likes

Thats very Sylvanas, always speaking in riddles and confusing us all…but loyal to the end.

I’ll believe that when I see it.

And it should be reminded the story would still be garbage if it adhered more to what the Sylvanas loyalists wanted.

Grimtotem had a lot of potential, to me they seemed to be one of those tribes that retained the origins ofTauren in terms of bravery and strong character ( not to that extremes, but better than Anduin domesticated cow).

1 Like

I’m not sure why you’re trying to turn this into a Sylvanas thread. I’ve seen just as many posters that aren’t Sylvanas fans hate the story.

7 Likes

I’m not trying to but in fairness you did snipe that other guy referring to her as a madwoman. At times that is what it feels like the core issue of the story boils down to you people. It’s a problem you didn’t get your way, even though if you did then another half would have been just as frustrated and angry with the writers.

And yes, there non-loyalists angry too, that is because Blizzard decided to make everyone miserable but the outcome would have been the same if they catered to loyalists too.

Screw the Horde, they are nothing.

NOTHING!!!

Long “live” Death and it’s harbinger, the Great Sylvanas Windrunner, Banshee Queen, rightful Warchief of the Horde.

All traitors must die.

5 Likes

for the true horde!

I still pride myself on my good looks.

2 Likes

There is Jevan Grimtotem to represent those aspects if they ever get around to adding him into the game, or include him in the story.

She kind of abdicated the warchief postion so she is not technically the rightful warchief. Now if she had stayed instead of leaving then she would be. You mean hail the queen of warcraft greatest staragist ever to exist and most powerful character ever.

I think you have me confused with another posters. He said whats wrong with joining forces to take out Sylvanas, I replied its the story that’s the problem. I wasn’t trying to snipe him, I apologize if it came across that way. I was trying to express why the story of teaming up to take out another Horde Warchief sucks, it was bad the first time around and even worst this time around.

Human Potential sucks, Saurfang groveling at the feet of Anduin doesn’t give me Horde pride during a faction war expansion, helping Jaina kill Horde soldiers during a faction war expansion doesn’t give me Horde pride, helping Baine help Jaina during a faction war expansion doesn’t give me Horde pride; this list can go on and on for days.

15 Likes

What, you expect that a genocidal faction like the horde should keep existing just like that?

The horde are literal na’zis, i understand if blizzard gives them infinite plot armor because they are playable, but that doesn’t mean that it is right for them to keep existing as a story faction.
They should be completely dismantled. Horde pride hum? Screw the horde.

You want players punished because of the story blizzard wrote.

That’s very silly.

You might want to check your carbon monoxide detector, fam.

11 Likes

What does dismantling the horde even mean whst stops thrm from rejoininh in another orgnization.

Only fridge groups experience any form of “faction pride” in a expansion that’s advertised as a faction pride expansion. Who would have thunk it?

2 Likes

Aren’t you edgy?

PS: Stay off drugs kids. You’l end up thinking players should be punished for something they can’t control.

8 Likes

RP forum ==>

11 Likes

lol rp forum? How about “Asylum Forum”? Cause someone who equates Hordes to the na’zi either have no idea who the na’zi really where, or didn’t get the memo that the Horde kicked Sylvanas out because she was crazy and evil.

Also dude, this guy is basically saying ‘‘Hey if you are playing this video game faction you are a na’’'zi!" wich is ridiculously moronic.

I’m laughing cause…well what can you do when you are presented with such legendary amount of stupidity?

3 Likes