Is there a way I can ignore people on forums

2 Likes

What I’m saying is nobody made you to be the internet police.

1 Like

You can turn off account achievement sharing which is why it’s not a reliable way to tell.

Btw, I’m just having an Armory discussion. I’m keeping my opinion on the OP to myself and just watching the drama :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

There is whitemane one too, I wish he had more.

1 Like

Now you hit me in the feels, Agg. Chromie is my honey, and this video gets me grooving every time.

The appropriate response, if it is actually taken seriously, which I can’t believe it could be, is to call the authorities. If one was really worried that he would cook their pet, I doubt the proper response would be to stalk him.

Cook pets what? man , it was about hunter pet, a joke. I said it as I would slay the hunter and cook his pet.

That would be a great job though

Whips open thread door
WHATS GOING ON IN HERE MAGGOTS?

I don’t think being in a public chatroom is the same as stalking.

1 Like

Don’t think anyone here needs to stalk him, sounds like an entire realm knows about him already.

2 Likes

You know it is, because its same people over and over with same comments.

How does that equate to stalking? People are just sitting in the thread waiting to respond, because it’s very entertaining. That’s not stalking.

1 Like

^^

/10chars

1 Like

It is when this happens everytime I post or speak in chat its at point of spamming . Here is post mass flagged.

Not to mention this is the first time I’ve actually ever seen OP, and that link, its an entertaining thread.

1 Like

The problem isn’t with you calling him a homophobe. There are people who are legitimately stalking this dude.

It’s hard to go back to a normal server after being on WRA. If you want a daily soap opera, well you can stay tuned. If you want great RP, we got it. Want lore debates, look no further!

2 Likes

Dude…there is a website dedicated to him…that is stalking lol.

It’s a Tumblr post.

Also twitter and web gets updated everytime I post or comment.