Is there a way I can ignore people on forums

Hello, so long story short there are specific people same ones who keep commenting on my threads with abusive language comments,even thread has nothing to do with those comments and so on. They also made a page where they put my screenshots of me saying something bad and action had taken place for that.

Thing is that they also put some other screenshots of other people using some language and they are putting note that it is me. They also make fun of my grammar pretty much as I said. I made a thread about some RP policy an idea, they make comments like

" I’m not even sure what this is supposed to be " "

Your inability to communitcate is not an issue for the audience to solve."

Some of this people also stalks my comments on General Discussion threads and replies on my comment with some non sense stuff.

Basically, this people have nothing else to do but sit on forums and preach their way or something like this, I wonder if there is any possibility I can block/ignore or something like this. While ago I made this kind of post and I was told there is ignore option but yet I am not able to use it.

This really doesn’t bother me much personally, I know its just some people has to do this kind of stuff but I don’t want people to think of me as this people wants them to.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

2 Likes

You could have just asked how to put people on ignore without all this. Plus

I don’t believe this addition since you typed all the other out when not required.

24 Likes

I typed because I don’t want my post to get flagged for trolling writing " how can I ignore people on forums " . But thanks for definitely useful answer.

1 Like

There are two ways, however, you have your profile hidden so I can’t remember the first.

You can go to the preferences and user and ignore in there.

There is an Ignore option, but it’s not a truly ignore option…like say other fourms…

hit there toon icon click normal and click last option…

But it’s really not an ignore like say EverQuest fourms or eve online where you won’t see any of there post even if people quote it

2 Likes

For those who are unaware, aggressor is known on his home server for abhorrent behavior that has gotten him called out every time he posts.

24 Likes

Here we go now.

4 Likes

You could say that he’s an Aggressor.

11 Likes

Oooooo they snitchin’

3 Likes

:dark_sunglasses:

2 Likes

Stalking is what you do for your life? along with your friends?

Not that I approve of your post, but you reminded me I am pretty sure now that OP actually made a thread on this or a post on this subject once before.

Hey man you made your name what it is, go all in on it

1 Like

Well I do in game PVP but I don’t feel well being stalked

1 Like

And that’s how you proved that the negative responses you get is probably caused by YOU.

You pull out the molotov cocktails in conversation, things are likely to explode.

Dude, your rp policy was to fine people 25,000 gold for fighting horde in Stormwind. That’s an awful idea.

There was also the part where you wanted horde characters to take off all their gear as part of your rp policy.

1 Like

Popcorn, get your popcorn here!

7 Likes

They expanded it recently. It used to be that it capped at 6 months ignore. Now you can put them on “forever”.

If that was the kind of idiocy he wanted … yeah, that’s pulling out a molotov cocktail in a conversation. Things WILL explode.

It’s still not an ignore like other fourms…