Is there a way I can ignore people on forums

Ok, thanks for letting me know?

You had me at horde

1 Like

First of all, don’t agree with me

Secondly, I think if homophobes can’t take being called a homophobe they probably shouldn’t be a homophobe. I’m going to call them out and yell at them until they go away.

4 Likes

You’re welcome!!! :))))))

1 Like

I can’t help it, I like both MG and WrA. They just have different faction populations than each other. :wink:

You have said some pretty hurtful things from what I’ve seen.

It’s not right to be harassed for it, but I don’t blame the people who hold you accountable for your words.

2 Likes

This is my favorite thread I’ve been apart of thank you

I have to phase my hunter over to WrA to do stuff there. I’m sure my friends dread the moment I hit them up with “yoooooo, phase me.”

1 Like

Interesting. When I post with alts, the achievement number is almost exactly the same. It didn’t seem to be the case on that page. I still think making that page and doing all that “investigative” work just for the purpose of hating someone is way creepier than anything the OP may have done.

I’m new to this forum post and haven’t read very far but WRA is a wonderful realm. :heart:

4 Likes

From what have you seen, only 2 screenshots are right, rest is made by, with my name yelling stuff and writing stuff, however believe in that what you haven’t seen at moment but saw later EDITED. I truly not care for people who tracks me 24/7 I just wanted ignore option so I could avoid reading some upsetting things over and over.

I’m sure your friends love your company. :smiley:

I’m not tracking you. I also haven’t seen the screenshots. I don’t believe in forum drama. I’ve seen your posts in threads, which I know aren’t edited, and I’m stating that they’ve been harmful.

Eh, it’s Aggressor! The only player I know on WrA who’s equally hated by both faction players simultaneously. How’s life, Champ?

I agree, WrA is pretty fun.

People either love my hunter or hate him. Over the past month of me phasing I have seen no inbetween.

2 Likes

Omg. Is this the warrior from WRA Alliance?

Yes. It is.

Life is good,I started playing Arms war after being disappointed in MM .

1 Like

Oh my goodness. The plot thickens.

He is indeed, the one and only. We gots ourselves a real life celebrity here.

1 Like