Is there a way I can ignore people on forums

Not a website, posts on other websites.

Filled with screenshots about the op…what’s the difference?

All compiled together by crazy stalkers lol. Ignore,let it go and move on. You all look worse than he does.

And you have that. Why you’re still here is beyond me, unless you enjoy the attention.

Are you assuming I uploaded some of those screenshots? I’m Australian… I doubt anyone would be awake on WRA by the time I log on even if I did play on the realm.

Also what Nillah just said, OP muted the thread, but keeps responding?

A website dedicated to his foul behavior in-game and in the forums.
Do you seriously believe that EVERY PERSON behind those screenshots go out of their way to stalk him? Methinks OP spreads about enough toxicity that people need only wait, and take screenie.

It’s really not hard.

1 Like

You might be on to something.

1 Like

I feel so sorry for you aggressor, I hope the people who are harassing you get stopped.

:rainbow_flag:

1 Like

Because ignore doesn’t works,when I enter name it keeps rotating the Blizzard icon, but never ends.

Wait. You’re telling me… this thread… all of these things about “harassers” and “stalkers”… was made just for attention?

:thinking:

If only we had a word for this type of thing.

1 Like

I’ve seen your comments on my threads before as well, don’t act it like you are first time here and talking justice.

It obviously goes beyond that. But stalking doesn’t have to be in private. If someone spends their time following a person around through these forums with the sole purpose of smearing the person’s reputation, justified or not, it’s stalking.

So? Go to the customer service forum and ask them about it. You not being able to use the ignore function doesn’t mean you have to stay here. You said you already muted the thread so you shouldn’t be getting notifications from it. Move on with your life.

2 Likes

But yet they do it.

Never change General Discussion WrA realm forums.

Never change

No, it is not every person its a group if I have to guess or one person named Chonga a warlock doing it, please do not try to outsmart anyone here. its same group of people.

You should post this on the WrA forum, I heard your very popular there aggressor :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well you certainly know more about it than I do, since I had no idea who you are.

I asked in GD and I got this people commenting here and this is not ream forum you did realized this right?

He’s WRAs Ralph.

8 Likes