Is there a Discord for the realm yet?

Title. I’m no expert on server creation but if there already isn’t a Discord it’d be neat to get one going. May be easier to find people to group with, guild recruitment and et cetera. There’s a Discord for nearly each realm on both EU/US (listed on ClassicDiscord,net) so were a Discord to be made I can maybe get ours added.

Also LF guild, Alliance side! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

There does not seem to be one yet! I’d be happy to make one but my play time is limited so I wouldn’t be able to manage it.
On that note, I’ll be playing a holy paladin I think so LF guild, alliance side, same name.

Created one here: discord.gg/QRQTPrN looking for some moderators/admins and of course more people from the server :). Link should be updated on classicdiscord at some point.

There is, sorry I didn’t catch this sooner. We have over 250 members at the ashkandi discord server, with guild recruiting, stream recruiting, voice channels for groups/dungeons/raids, memes, and more. A fantastic group of mods and admins.

We’re pretty close to 50/50 on the population of horde vs alliance.
discord link > 9HywY9c

Hi I’d like to extend an open door to those looking for a guild. Devil May Cry or better known as DMC on the alliance side is looking for new family members to help us as we grow.

We are looking for any and everybody who wants to learn or who can bring something to the table. We are looking for class leads, officers, and raid leads.

As well as guild members alike, come join us for a lifetime of fun and adventures.

Here is our recruitment post…

If you’re interested just get a hold of one of the officers or myself and we will invite you into the guild.

Happy Hunting ~ Issy

Battle.net- MsSoul#1684

Hey I’m trying to join the discord server and it keeps giving me a invite expired