Is the new mount from Final Fantasy?

To be fair, you’re not wrong, and FF just got a big white polar bear mount that reminded me of Wow’s and seemed out of place there. Maybe that’s just cuz I saw it here first.

1 Like

Every time I see that cat I’m just like…

1 Like

How much you wanna bet they made those mounts look like that on purpose?

I might sound all tin foil hatty but it sounds like they’re promoting the other game with it.

I have the fat chocobo too and it’s a sight to see. Same with the fat moogle.

1 Like

Peacocks are my spirit adjacent animal (I’m only 1/8 first nations so I don’t feel comfortable having an actual spirit animal) so I use the kingly peacock.

I run around fanning constantly at my roommate who is playing my character’s partner.

Fan fan fan. Fan fan fan. So many tail feathers.

I might get the fat cat for us just to make a big chungus music video.

3 Likes

Well, there is only so many animals on the planet… hard for there not to be overlap…perhaps…unless we do put the tin foil hat on.

2 Likes

I want the Spriggan mount. It looks so happy to be lugging around the player. It’s just pure joy.

Me too…should have thought of the peacock, but a bear actually chose me at the tender age of 9. I was out collecting berries in a basket in the upper Wisconsin woods, whilst staying at my aunt’s cabin, for a cobbler she was making. It was no bigger than me and we scared the hell out of each other accidentally - we both ran the other direction. Thank god mama bear wasn’t close by!

1 Like

The mount looks like a Blood Elf Druid’s cat form lol

2 Likes

Wait…

That’s a mount?

In WoW?

Squeeeeee!

Ahem… you didnt hear that.

5 Likes

A peacock with full train came and sat on the roof of my bedroom when I was that age. Repeatedly. He roosted there for like two months.

I lived in the outskirts of a major metropolitan area.

I kinda view them as a symbol for (slightly) effeminate trans guys (FtM) like me. They’re fancy and a bit pretty but still male.

1 Like

Foxes!

I thought it was a photoshop lol, the art doesn’t look Warcraft at all.

Your squee is cute and adorable. I must have more!

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting belf druids and shammys for years.

2 Likes

We were chosen. Weird - other things happened through my life to validate it…if one chooses to believe that stuff - I do in this case.

Dolphins later. Every time I went swimming, diving, or snorkeling in the Sea of Cortez a dolphin or dolphins would find me and swim with me - shocked the heck out of everyone. Surprised me, but came to expect it so when the seasons would change when we lived down there and there were no dolphins around I missed my friends.

1 Like

Dolphins are great.

For me, it’s dogs, cats, and large birbs like peafowl and wild turkeys.

They just come right up to me. I’ve had strange dogs come up and sit in my lap. Medium sized dogs. Cats also come and sit in my lap. I’ve been able to pet peacocks and the local wild turkeys.

Am I a Disney Prince(ss)?

1 Like

Yes, definitely! :heart:

1 Like

Thumbs up.

1 Like