Is the bot discussion dead?

Because as far as I know, after these miserable few eye of the storm bg’s ive done so far, bots seems just as massive as a problem as before?

5 Likes

Fury Warriors (crying nonstop) are the new bots.

8 Likes

Those are paying customers

haha. blizzard made a bunch of changes to da game dat do not make sense. creating distraction from people talking about da real issue. pay to win n botting for gold. dis is what real life politicians n governmental bodies do. take notes.

u r not wrong. botting is a huge problem in da game. maybe even worse than before. y do people bot? for gold?

take a look at dis guild asking for da gold cap to be raised.
Gold cap too low . plus da same guild asking for nerfs Nerf Ulduar.

haha. here is a photo of a guilds guild master telling buyers in da gold selling discord how to get priority spots in da gdkp discord. note da ranks n color of their name in da discord. green is gdkp leader.

imgur. com/a/yboW7Pw

a guild officer dat also sells gold on a discord while also running a gdkp discord. note da ranks n color of their name in da discords.

imgur. com/a/YdnNCOj

screenshot of dat same guilds gdkp discord promoting da same gold selling discord. haha. note da ranks n color of their name in da discord. yellow is leader.

imgur. com/a/GyQcgZf

dis one gold farming operation had 45,000,000 gold sold in tbc classic with da price of 12 usd dollars per 1000 gold.

540,000 usd real life money earned through one gdkp selling gold to people. no one can say dis does not ruin da spirit of classic n promote pay to win culture. too much gold in da game from bots.

think about all da other gold farming operations on da classic servers. dis is just one example.

u see not only bots in da bgs. also in instances n da open world. big problem.

haha.

4 Likes

Why is it labeled “hunks”

Don’t tell me a certain gnome mage is involved :open_mouth:

1 Like

If youre gonna roleplay as a troll, at least change your avatar to match it.

people don’t pvp as much as you think to care. i never encountered a bit since i just raid

I don’t understand the need for all the bots. Don’t people just run GDKP’s to make gold? Whose buying all this gold?

like what’s the point of even trying to report them in every bg? they just still show up

It seems like Blizz is asleep at the wheel when it comes to Wrath; that could be because of the next DF patch, but I think that’s giving them too much credit, tbh.

Didn’t you know, GDKPs magically generate millions of gold out of thin air!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.