Is the Alliance ever going to get a payback for War of Thorns?

It’s just not going to happen. 5 months in the expansion, The Horde is depleted we’ve got a year and a half (probably) to go for the expansion. The HvA theme and all.

Wrong analogy, at least Dazaralor had the “best naval force” thing… Exodar is literally a dumpster.

A mirror would be Boralus -no issue from my part; though frankly I don´t care for it either-.

Nah. It should be the Finale.
We begin the expansion with a genocide and end it with one.
Poetic.

Yeah because the Alliance cares about some dumb troll boats.

2 Likes

If Lordaeron isn’t the answer for Teldrasil, we need to deprive the Alliance of yet another city and zone.

Should be isn’t what will happen, however. They are right,Rastakhan, Daz and UC are being proposed as revenge for the Teldrassil by Blizzard.

And for what feels like the 100th time.
We will give you Exodar (self destruction) for Silvermoon.

Fair right?

Which I have been saying is complete and utter favortism to Horde as they are not able to lose anything.

The issue is, you guys can´t achieve this unless you dirty your hands (I have no problem with you genociding EVERYTHING as long as you pay the same price we Hordies had to pay -A.K.A. the literal assasination of our core identity-; however Blizz devs seem to believe you guys will break from the event or something cause oh how much they try to justify even you killing an ant…)

2 Likes

No. You get to attack and kill our leaders while we sit in a very badly made city, after we lost the third most used Horde city and the bar none most important city in all of Warcraft lore.

You need to lose Ironforge in exchange for Lordaeron if we’re talking raw gravity of importance.

10 Likes

Silvermoon and Exodar are the equivalents of UC and Teldrassil comparison.
If you want the Alliance to lose Ironforge you need to offer orgrimmar as both cities share the capitals for 2 races since vanilla.

1 Like

We talking lore here, dear… and “some dumb troll boats” that would literally sink Stormwind´s pathetic naval force are better explanation than island with literally nothing important on it (A dumpster; even the city is but a giant dumpster post Legion).

Besides, Horde will probably be busy trying to defend Orgrimmar or something. No need for a waste in resources over Horde playing plain dumb and trying to conquer the most irrelevant city ever (heck, it is so irrelevant Sylvanas didn´t even mention it on “A Good War”…

2 Likes

Teldrassil is in exchange for Dazar’alor being made crappy, as well as losing one of the most powerful characters who could’ve been Horde.

Lordaeron is what put Warcraft on the map. Not Teldrassil. Only nelves cared about Teldrassil. But Horde and Alliance both cared about Lordaeron.

You need to lose the city that has never been conquered to compensate.

3 Likes

How many times do I need to offer Andiun to you? He is our High King remember?

Not relevant.

Not relevant and again your own opinion presented as fact.

I already offered you something. You just dont like it. Ironically what people accuse me of.

1 Like

Are you paying attenton to what you argue? WE kill Anduin; that doesn´t make you genocidal monsters. You WILL become genocidal monsters when killing all those Belves for the lols (and will have Alleria and Co. QQing incessantly on your ears 24/7 for it… see how much you like it).

1 Like

She didn’t destroy it, she rendered it temporarily uninhabitable so it couldn’t be captured, after evacuating the citizens and undoubtedly removing anything vital for her purposes. Since it’s blighted, not destroyed, she’ll be able to reclaim it once she’s dealt with the Alliance.

Yeah. Thats fine.
Similar to Garrosh and Sylvanas we all blame Andiun as the root cause of everything and kill him in a raid.

2 Likes

Absolutely relevant. We’re discussing loss. You lost a zone no one cared about. We lost a zone the vast majority of the Warcraft fandom cared about. We lost one of the power powerful leaders that would’ve been Horde. You’ve lost no powerful heroes besides Varian.

2 Likes

He expressely mentions he is not Horde and never will be as the Zandalari Empire is ABOVE the Horde.
Secondly the poor design of Dazaralor is not our problem and by no means a loss.
At least you explore your city. I am stuck at small corner of the harbor with nothing of interest outside it. You have beauty and I have convenience.

Yeah, and the Alliance conquering his fleet would’ve forced him to reconsider.

they destroy it. Not conquer it.
Btw how many ships is the fleet? Do you know?

Can you point out where this great fleet is because I must have missed it.

1 Like

… did you really implied something looking nice (which believe me, gets old quite fast) is superior to gameplay convenience?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nah, you are trolling at this point. Any player worth it´s brain would have taken convenience over pretty that becomes invisible to the eyes after a month.

10 Likes