Is that it? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WTH WAS THAT!?!?!

Which one was better the Arthas’ dying out bit or lizard guy dying with no words spoken?

But it was always bad.

Always.

TBC? Bad story.

WotLK? Badly written story.

…what?

This only makes sense if you look back at old stories with rose colored glasses.

Amen.

And then they stopped when WoW was released.

As a non-raider, curious as to why the hell would they put raid content in that isn’t lore worthy?

Sounds like filler content.

Eh, I think this some breadcrumbs to bring us to our inevitable void-themed expansion.

It wasn’t mean to be a huge cinematic, also to show that Neltharion’s legacy wasn’t anything more than a literal dead end of false promises.

We were kitten you
:kissing_cat:

But… there’s gay centaurs and fluffy animals out there. What else do you people want???

It really wasn’t that bad. People are being histrionic. Was it supposed to have an epic battle scene? The epic battle scene was the boss fight. It’s not gonna have explosions and pewpew lazers all over the place.

People need to calm their britches, damn. Like touch grass or something, like go for a walk.

I was expecting giant dinosaurs with laser beam eyes and Angel wings swooping out from the void to eat him honestly. Bit disappointed they didn’t take the obvious route.

Kinda wild that we didn’t set up…anything…with that raid. It just existed.

On the bright side it looks like nobody has to worry about a writer strike negatively impacting WoW.

5 Likes

People care about Danuser? Is he still writing? I thought they got rid of him after SL.

It was bad, yes. But not as bad as “Arthas becoming ghost toot” bad.

Considering how bad the campaign quest line leading up to the raid was, I guess I’m not surprised.

It set up a void gate to a void world, so…I guess thats the point of 10.1? its so badly written, I dont know how anyone approved this.

I mean to be fair I got to listen to Taliesin Jaffe do his thing and he did indeed do a good job as Sarkareth

The scalecommander wasn’t even end raid boss material. He was so unknown even tge main characters had nothing to say.

Just another power hungry antagonist who we had to murder

I thought it was deep, artistic, meaningful, impactful, emotional, and tremendous in so many ways. I guess it’s not for everyone. This has been the best xpac and that was the best ending cinematic yet. I literally was brought to tears and felt the emotions of the villain.

filler raid for a filler xpac

Good. We dealt with the problem and didnt have to watch the rp of the politics about it all thats existed since mop.

Defeats bad guy
Bad guy spouts short exposition before death
Bad guy dies
Nobody says anything of value or adds anything to the situation
Cinematic ends
Loot and move on. Woo!

probably like some have been saying around here, dev burn out and just generally not giving an eff. they get paid either way, right?