Is that it? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WTH WAS THAT!?!?!

Ah yes, the perfect game for little Jimmy! GTA5 and Doom 2016!

I dont know man. Id just be careful pointing fingers with three of them pointing back at me. KWIM?

What?

/10char

Did the end boss at least elude to some mysterious powerful evil that we don’t know about?

No lol

Nothingburger cinematic.

he was a nobody from the beginning so im not disappointed at all… wasn’t expecting anything grand from him… one down 3 to go …

1 Like

wow tends to decline over time. i wasnt expecting positive curve out of nowhere :slight_smile:

im surprised youre surprised.

Thanks!!!, i thought i was the only believing that. And every time the topic came up, people flag post for just commenting about it and the other dude.

Past lore was miles better, even with its downside. And IMO W3 lore was even greater.

Good ol’ warcraft rts narrative, specially W2 and W3. How i wish this type of stories come back and make Warcraft great again

2 Likes

What if… his son from an alternate timeline comes to this one, here he could finally meet his mom (jaina), which died in his time.

Building up a ruthless, yet righteous paladin.

1 Like

You will be much happier with the game if you just ignore WoW’s terrible story like 99% of people. It’s bad and always has been bad and will always be bad.

1 Like

I thought the end was great. Sarkareth said Neltharion was “leading us only to oblivion”

Which means . . .

MEHRUNES DAGON RAID IN 10.2 :scream:

1 Like

Oh you mean like Sarkareth?

Stop drugs please.

2 Likes

Eh, that’s what the campaign chapters are for. It moves the story along and everyone gets to participate in it and see it.

Fyrakk is being saved for something much bigger. Sarkareth is so forgettable tbh.

maybe a cinematic at the end of the campaign quest

To me it seems like narrative and story was an afterthought in the old WC1 and WC2. Only in WC3 did blizzard start actually writing a proper story.

On a different note. I feel like Wrathion and Sab should be a couple. They are always fighting and flirting around. We could just make it so that Wrathion is actually a step-son or something all this time. That way its legit and if they had a kiss at the end of the cinematic! They both want to be Kings, how about Sab becomes King and marries Wrath to make him a King too. It would have been just perfect. Dual Kings for the BDF. :o:

:smiling_imp:

Edit : Also wanna say. If both cannot be Kings, I feel like one would likely die. And I fear for Sab being the sacrifice. Probably some great honorable sacrifice he makes for his younger brother. I don’t want that so I kind of veered off into that thought and idea. But either way, even if not couples. Two Kings would be cool too! :upside_down_face:

The Yellow Barney Lizard: “I was your loyal solider, father.”
Wrathion: :neutral_face: :expressionless: :neutral_face:
Sab: :neutral_face: :roll_eyes: :neutral_face:
I laughed so hard at those two lmao.

3 Likes