Is Shadowlands even worth being called an expansion?

Yeah man I sure hated BC.

1 Like

Well technically, I did hate TBC. It was grindy, progression was limited to raids, which had a very poor environnement that rewarded guild hopping rather than actual progression, and the “professions” everyone claims were so great were basically “find elementals, grind elementals for hours”.

2 Likes

and make pimp hats! Why do you leave out the most important part of crafting in BC?

2 Likes

Were your pimp hats made from the essence of a thousand elementals (that for some reason did not all have motes of themselves ?).

and snake scales, the souls of a 100000 elementals screaming in agony and some snake scales.

3 Likes

The game isn’t out yet, wait until you actually play it before making declarations.

1 Like

The reason im not having high hopes for SL is because of all the stupid decisions Blizzard has made lately such has W3R

10 Likes

At this point I’d be happy if they fixed existing classes rather than add new ones.

1 Like

Bc was great and had no new class throwing your statement under the bus

There are new systems, and there doesn’t need to be a new class, they need to learn to balance the ones they have. They’ve undertaken a lot so it’s not like they didn’t want to, PEOPLE have wanted more customization for the core races and because of that - a new class was sacrificed.

There also comes a point where new things are hard to make, and will ultimately be a mix of some various things with a spin on it.

Legion had a lot of faults… I think it benefited from the past expansion being something of a distant memory, and they wanted to jam pack a lot up front.

I read that some people just break a part the things offered and say it should be a patch but what they name literally is most expansions lol

1 Like

Yes, you did quote half of what someone else said, out of context, to suit yourself. Period.

3 Likes

No, as the Netiquette requires, I quoted the portion of text I was replying to. You can simply click the Arrow in the quote box if you want to read the full post, the forum will display the entire post if you do. It is proper netiquette to only quote portions you’re actually replying to, rather than full quoting the post and let people guess at what you’re replying to or not.

“I agree” I replied to, “But…” I didn’t have any interest in replying to. Thus I didn’t quote the “but”, as it was irrelevant to my reply. This isn’t a nefarious scheme.

3 Likes

That’s like saying class armor sets were sacrificed so the art team could concentrate on bringing us all these amazing generic sets we have in BfA.

Not buying it.

4 Likes

Apples and oranges but if you’d like to not buy it then I don’t care lol…
Designing a new class vs bringing A LOT of different customizations take a little more time than a raid set.

2 Likes

Do we really need a new class when most classes are in a sorry state, do we need a new race with all the allied races we just got. As for a new system what could they give us besides another rental ability system .

Maybe with certain abilities coming back to classes SL may be the expac we need. A fix to the flat tire is sometimes a better solution then changing the tire every time. And that is what SL may be a fix .

1 Like

Yeah yeah mortis we all know the big bad demon hunter stole your warlock thunder. It’s okay we still love you even though you hate us.

The new class was the best thing happening to WoW in more then a decade!

Where have I heard this before

6 Likes

Please don’t.

3 Likes

Umm… There will be new systems.