Is RMT, GDKP, and Gold Buying banned yet?

The person who gets the money on accident doesnt go to jail, wtf world are you in?

Where is this line in TOS? Because purchased gold is an unknown unless someone tells you.

That’s just a bad take… you’re punishing people who did nothing wrong because someone purchased gold.

Their hatred of gdkps will never let them understand this.

2 Likes

you can feign ignorance all you want, but it’s not indicative of having a spine

1 Like

They get arrested like you said, imbecile. Whether or not they’re acquitted later is up to a judge. You are beyond belief.

1 Like

They wouldnt even be charged my guy.

If people like them were in charge, we’d have no game…

they did do something wrong, they went to a gdkp with someone who had purchased gold, how is that justifiable

Silence. Incorrect Suspension - #4 by Orlyia
Just stop posting if you’re not gonna read the thread. We’ve discussed this.

Yeah im glad none of you are in charge in game and in real life lmfao.

Now how are they supposed to know about someone having purchased gold? Are you assuming every GDKP has RMT gold in it? Is there a way for you or anyone to prove that?

Your take is far from justifiable.

1 Like

personally I assume they do, yes, so I never join one
it is up to you to determine if the gdkp you are joining has rmt gold in it or not, and if it does, then you are responsible for the repercussions that are involved with profiting off of bought gold. the same thing applies to the AH in fact, if you make suspicious purchases like selling a grey for 5000 gold then your account is probably looked at

2 Likes

And please tell us all how to do that?

by knowing the people in the gdkp and making an assumption, it’s a risk that gdkp players must be willing to take, and random pugs make that risk exponentially worse

1 Like

No, what is dumb is people not figuring out that gdkp’s give direct acess to end game pve gear, through rmt, while ah don’t.

Gdkp’s also devaluate end game gear and in later phases, will turn the game into a bid fest, where players will only have to wait for their bid turn at raid entrances.

Personal loot has to be implemented, otherwise gdkp’s will surely destroy SOD, like they did with ERA.

4 Likes

And how does 1 truly know anyone on world of warcraft?

Buddy you can legit just not click the link. The title of the post is pretty clear about the topic.

another option is changing every bis item to be from a reputation that you cannot increase by paying for a resource

1 Like

Play nice.

Yes, I think that’s almost certainly true.

1 Like