Is RMT, GDKP, and Gold Buying banned yet?

I do.

That doesnt mean people dont lie anyway.

For all we know you buy gold.

Know the people you’re playing with. It’s really that simple.

How do you truly know anyone in WOW?

Better not join a GDKP with me then!

:man_facepalming:

You want people to be punished for what others are doing? You are just asking for the game to die… because you want to ban people for not cheating, because someone else did. Again, we are so lucky people like yourself aren’t in charge… WOW would have died years ago.

“Uncle Bob robbed a bank! Better arrest his nephew three states away!”

Again, good thing people like you aren’t in charge… WOW would have died by 2005.

Because you want to ban people without a shred of proof… I hope you never are in any position of power, you’d abuse it.

1 Like

I have been doing gdkps for 5+ years and not single gm whisper or a 1 second suspension.

I want people to take responsibility for their actions. It’s not just what others are doing, but also what they themselves are doing. There is no chance that the game will die and you have no evidence to suggest otherwise.
How do you justify going unpunished for participating and benefiting from RMT? GDKP is not a supported system like the auction house is, and fishy auctions are looked at all of the time.

3 Likes

Come play World Of Warcaft where we suspend people who buy gold and the victims of gold buying all the same!

Should be a commercial.

2 Likes

I clicked it BUDDY, cause what I said is worth saying. All you said with your post is only people that have a problem with gdkp should be here and that’s not true. People that have an issue with people having an issue with gdkp most certainly can and should jump in.

For the record, I haven’t run a gdkp and I don’t care others do. I’ve been playing this game since before probably half here were even born and in that time I’ve had some of the worst rng luck throughout most anyone’s WoW career so if I came into extra gold (legitimately) I would run a gdkp with my balance Druid and/or priest and I sure as F don’t need someone reporting me for my legitimate hard earned time (my hourly rate in real life is a lot) spent farming to get what I want.

Buddy. If you’re tired of seeing the topic discussed you shouldn’t click the posts discussing the topic. This isn’t your diary.

Buddy go away

No I’d like to partake in the discussion laid out by the OP.

Sounds more like you want people to take responsibility for other people’s actions… I would like to see RMT out of the game as well, but you and others want to punish everyone for the few.

GDKP isn’t a supported system? It’s just a ML with gold bidding. It’s not some grandiose new thing… it’s been around since Vanilla.

I also stand by if people like yourself ran the game… it’d have died years ago.

they aren’t victims they are accomplices

1 Like

And so did I. Being butt hurt by other people’s take is not a good reason to tell them to not click.

If you can’t handle opposing views then you’re the one that shouldn’t be in the forums.

Your take was “I’m tired of hearing about this, shut up”

1 Like

Yep. It’s still an opposing view to you so deal with it if you’re gonna be here. Not everyone thinks like you

1 Like

I truly hope youre smarter than this.

1 Like

lol buddy, it’s not conducive to discussing the post. Again, this isn’t your diary. We don’t care if you’re tired of hearing this discussed.

1 Like

no I said what I said, people should take responsibility for their own actions, by only choosing to go into a gdkp with those they trust to have not RMT’d.
So if you are one of those that are distrustful of everyone then you shouldn’t be entering those types of raids.
It’s clearly not a supported system as many blues have stated, calling it by another name and adding extra words doesn’t change the fact.
Also the evidence that the game would have died is still nil, and in fact I think it’s only your individual interest in the game that may have died and you’re projecting that onto everyone.

1 Like