Is RMT, GDKP, and Gold Buying banned yet?

now im definitely not reading whatever you wrote.

Customer: Sir my steak is raw.

Waiter: well you should blame that customer eating over there!!! Itā€™s their fault!!

Customer: Did they pick the steak out? Did they cook the steak?

Waiter: No they had nothing to do with the steak, but itā€™s their fault!

This is literally Blizzard.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Generally speaking, no. If you are putting up a grey apple for 500k and a gold selling account buys it, so that you get illicit gold? Yeah that can be an issue.

Putting up some cloth for the going price? No, I would not worry about that.

There are specific patterns they look for. Either certain behaviors or contact with certain accounts, esp repeat contacts.

2 Likes

When is blizzard gonna publish what acceptable BFD gdkps prices are?

Canā€™t wait for this months issue of acceptable prices.

Good luck Drinknblink,

Like all of us, you makes your choices and deals with the consequences. Knowing some of the risks helps with that.

Good to hear youā€™re outside. Weather been crazy, drive safely!

1 Like

This was already covered Drink.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s is not down to Blizzard.

myself and all my friends during classic all the way to wrath classic bought gold and had multiple characters in GDKP.

YOU sir are WRONG!

Did you let everybody know you bought gold before you went into the gdkps??

1 Like

Nothing seems to be blizzard responsibility.

And you donā€™t seem to be understanding how bad that is

Been using that false equivalence in every thread. Gets explained just like you put it and they keep using itā€¦

1 Like

Admitting to gold buying? where do I report this player? Is there a bounty system in place where I can get like 5% of the gold he bought in legitimate gold from Blizzard?

Because logically itā€™s stupid.

How do you want players to investigate peopleā€™s gold?

God forbid we hold the company responsible

1 Like

Common tactic by them.

I donā€™t buy gold.

Iā€™m trying to figure out if you are trolling or not, I donā€™t know why you canā€™t figure out Blizzard donā€™t set that price, the GDKP bids do.

I donā€™t care as I donā€™t do GDKP, I have a guild thatā€™s fair with loot handouts.

Why would we hold the company responsible for it? Itā€™ something thatā€™s completely under the control of the players running it. If Blizzard made rules it would be really hard to police it.

You will always be welcome to join us if you need a place to play.

1 Like

Blizzard banned 270k accounts last month. That averages to 9000 accounts/day. How many is that per minute? Those numbers are crazy. Think of the real world money involved, both by the cheaters and by Blizz fighting the cheaters.

To say Blizz isnā€™t bringing the hammer down is just not correct. Iā€™d avoid anything to do with the cheating. Anyway, off to prospect and stuff. Yā€™all have fun and be good now, ya hear?

1 Like

I mean this is pretty terrifying. I can go out, get a good item to drop, sell it on the AH and an RMT player buys it and I can get banned? That is pretty bad moderation. Thatā€™s like a guy going to a hardware store and buying a hammer, beating someone with the hammer, then the police throwing the owner of the hardware store in jail.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the point, how do we know?

I have no way of checking.

That being said why can I be held responsible if youā€™re in a gdkp and you buy gold and I have no way of checking?

This is literally the whole point.

Itā€™s a cop out to put it on the players and idc what side of gdkp you stand on its unacceptable for it to be the responsibility of paying customers.

1 Like

They need to have time s in all versions of the game.