Is LVL 80 the new max for warthinn?

Doubtful. They lost too many players from the first one, from what we could tell. They might end the regular leveling and go to paragon levels instead. Not that I like paragon levels in any game that’s had them, but it’s an option.

Hilariously, even with Cata Classic only giving five levels, we still will be a lower level than Classic. :upside_down_face:

I learned something new today, thank you.

1 Like

Woah… that took a turn I wasn’t expecting…

Thank you!

Why are you thanking him???

It’s not a tumor. Darwin is not a finch just because Darwin’s Finch exist. Warthin is the name of the Dr that discovered the tumor, hence the use of the word “Warthin’s”. Notice the possessive nature of Warthin not as descriptive nature of the tumor itself.

It’s what comes up if you look up the name don’t be that guy. It is also benign, not a cancer. My point remains can we not spend years calling our new expansion this?

3 Likes

as a homage to a great Dr and because Warthin sounds better than the war within.

You look like a friendly little fella…

Pets furry face

… for finding more information as to why people shouldn’t be calling it that horrible mash up of words?

I find it ironic that the person who won’t type three extra letters is going to call you out on semantics.

2 Likes

There. I fixed it for you.

A bit sensitive isn’t it? :shushing_face:

Odds he’s still here?

What makes more sense?

Calling The War Within “Warthin” in honor of Aldred Scott Warthin, father of cancer genetics research whose name is attached to a type of benign tumor

or

Calling it TWW following MoP, WoD, BfA, SL, DF…

1 Like

that’s not the point but it does make sense. The board has decided to call an expansion as Tea Double You Double You as reductive and regressive.

Don’t ever change someone’s post in a quote. Ever.

I’m not following. Why is it a bad thing for someone to point out one of many reasons why people should stop being lazy and just type out the name of the expansion?

It’s also after a blood thinner I found out. I didn’t know it was after a tumor either. I thought people hated it because it sounds bad.

sure
I prefer the name warthin

10 chars

Aren’t you campaigning for acronyms? Now I’m confused…