Is ganking cyberbullying?

What an utterly meaningless statement, I’d like you to refund me the time I spent reading this post and I’m actually reading it on the clock anyway.

It’s not. But please don’t ignore the fact that rolling on a pvp server in the first place is expressly granting irrevocable consent for all time without a safeword.

If that does not appeal to someone, then a PVE server is the correct place for them. I am not shaming anyone. I just want people to understand so they can find the server that is right for them and have fun.

1 Like

OMFG really?? Tell your friend to pull their head out of their *** and to stop pretending to be a perpetual victim.

8 Likes

Thank you.

I mean, Feral Druids need all the love they can get right now…

0/10

Didn’t even crack a smile.

That could work too but idk, lol pve server.

No… Just no… PVP or Player vs Player is a part of playing on a PVP Server. It’s not cyber bullying… It’s part of the game. I mean, you can make friendly rivalries out of it. I know I have in the past. Drunken Grom Gol gankfests were a thing in Vanilla… Just saying.

No. Simply no.

I agree, and I would recommend to OP’s friend that he finds new friends who make better decisions.

Uhh… Yeah… He should stick with a PvE server… Omg… lol

That said, if he rolls Ally on Blaumeux I’ll be looking to gank him.

Stop using taboo terms, pl0x.

PVP forever.

1 Like

Don’t waste your time trying to convince him otherwise; you won’t.

He’s wrong, of course, but there’s no point in trying to change his mind if he feels that way.

1 Like

I think your friend should stick with hello kitty island adventure!

2 Likes

:shushing_face:

2 Likes

It is cyberbullying plain and simple.

And no one else here is to blame, except yourself for joining a pvp server.

1 Like

Just roll horde so you’ll outnumber the other faction 5-1 in wpvp. Horde = Ezmode for pvp servers

:crazy_face:

It basically is cyberbulling, because it’s almost never competitive in a ganking situation, which is what most of world PvP is. Nobody ever attacks anyone unless they outlevel them or outnumber them. The goal is to annoy the $hite out of lower level people questing and make them have to do corpse runs.

But on a PvP server, you have consented to that… you have basically agreed that, in order for me to be able to gank people, I consent that others can gank me. So if you don’t like ganking people or getting ganked, roll on a PvE or RP server.

PvP servers are for people who have a sadistic streak in them and take pleasure in annoying the crap out of other people for no reason. PvE/RP servers are for everyone else.

2 Likes

The consensual nature of pvp server negate the bullying. It’s like ask to be spit on and enjoy it. If you gank someone on a pve server, thats bullying.

1 Like

Bro if he’s worried about cyber bullying get him off the internet.

2 Likes