Is buying services for Gold against TOS?

I don’t even know how to respond to this, so I will make it simple.

PvP is a competitive environment, hence player versus player.

Player A buys a boost to get into a higher bracket to get significantly better gear than…

Player B who does not buy a boost, but is trying to climb the bracket except they now have to contend with Player A, who has a significant advantage in gear, or is at the time being boosted by Player C and D who have substantially better gear.

Is that not a concept you can grasp?

1 Like

Sure. You’re leaving out skill and teamwork though. That boosted player isn’t likely to have either of those. PVP in World of Warcraft isn’t designed as a solo activity. It is a team activity. If the battleground isn’t rated, it is practice. Just because players want to make it solo, doesn’t undermine that.

It has been happening since 2004.

You obviously don’t PVP because you would eat those words in a few seconds.

Why are you trolling always !?

There is a difference between purchasing gold for cash from a 3rd party source and from Blizzard themselves.

In game for in game is the rule.
Out of game for out of game.

The twain shall not meet.

So no real life $$$ for in game services or items.
No in game $$$ for out of game items or services.

Gold is gold.

Yikes… You wouldn’t happen to be a seller of boosts or benefit from the transactions in some way would you?

Yeah… with my 200 item level.

:popcorn: Me too :popcorn:

What advantage? What are they gaining from paying for a KSM run? A mount?

No, it isn’t. It never has been. Don’t be dumb.

I’m in agreement with a large portion of the PvP community. Are they “dumb” too?

answered own question.

Yes. Very much so.

Keeping up with the Jones’s is a very real game. And if you don’t think you’re playing it as well, you’re just playing keeping up with the Anti Jones’s.

Only if they advertise in LFG

Multiple 226 ilvl pieces from the vault.

That’s it?

I have a question too. Since Blizz does sell Token for $5 each… $15 for the gold and they charge $5…

Is it illegal in Battle.net world to buy gold from other website? player?

lmao good luck with that one

You definitely are not allowed to buy gold unless it’s via the token.

1 Like