Is BM as bad as it appears?

LFR and normal combined are less than heroic. Heroic is the most played raid difficulty and to claim the majority is aotc boosts are being intellectually dishonest.

Has zero credibility and if you think anything he says is true then you are not intelligent at all.

It absolutely is.

5-7% average getting CE
Thats not including the number of people that raided and didnt kill Fyrakk, or Tindral, or Smolderon.

Thats also not including the heroic guilds that kill a few early bosses.

If tanks or healers are out dpsing you then you are making major major mistakes

I posted this in bug reports. I am thinking it is a bug.

Beast Hunter pack leader vicious hunt does not splash with Kill Command/Beast Cleave

Seems to me that since Beast cleave modifies kill command to hit all targets, so should vicious hunt.

I just presumed he wanted BM taken down a notch so his classes DPS would rank higher.

No, they’re not and certainly not when you exclude AOTC runs. Looking at achievements or warcraft logs will easily confirm this.

1% of Wowhead profiles have CE Fyrakk. Wowprogress has 1450 guilds have that particular CE. The rest of the DF CEs and all the SL CEs were significantly higher. All of this data paints the same picture of declining and minimal participation.

Like grouping with level 70s when I’m 78? I agree. There’s definitely a mistake there.

1 Like

This is not a bug, VH damage isn’t tied to KC at all, it’s an entirely separate damage event that comes from the Hunter, not the pet

1 Like

Then provide this source because by tracking achievements says otherwise

I dont have a wowhead profile. Thats not even a source.

1450 x 26= 37,700 players.
Thats not even including the guilds that hit the TIndral wall.

WHich confirms what I said.

Actually no it doesnt. Tindral was a very very difficult wall a lot of guilds couldnt get passsed.

Do you not understand 78 is a deadzone and that doesnt matter what class you are?

Anything not at level 80 doesnt matter rofl.

Yeah in PVP specifically BM is extremely bad. I tried it and its one of the worst specs in the game for pvp right now. On Beta in full season 1 gear it was pretty bad. Survival and MM are the only ways to really go.

1 Like

Vicious Hunt. Kill Command prepares you to viciously attack in coordination with your pet.

Um, those words contradict everything you just said.

It doesn’t contradict him though when you kill command VH happens but its from you instead. My details confirms this.

2 Likes

If you can keep the dang pet alive that is, they are dying like ants, sometimes i don’t even realize lol.

But if you spec into venomous bite+bloodsheed, you can melt most rares yeh. didn’t test call of the wild yet, cause i dislike the skill

1 Like

I put in a bug report because vh don’t happen on kill cleave targets. It is suppose to be a coordinated attack. If the pets uses kill command on three targets, then the coordinated vh should have done the same. I am well aware of how it is currently working. It does not work how it is worded. So, either the text needs clarified at minimum or the vh attack should be corrected.

The exact line you quoted at me proves you wrong. The attack comes from YOU not your pet. It works exactly how it is worded. Kill Cleave and Kill Command related talents modify Kill Command. VH and the damage from VH is not from Kill Command. Submit all the bug reports you want, but it’s not a bug

Idk. With equivalent ilvl gear, my BM hunter is significantly underperforming compared to most other DPS classes I run with…especially in AOE. BM AOE is dogsh*t.

7 Likes

The sims back you up on this. It’s about 25-30% behind Sentinel Marks in both 5 and 8 targets.

It happened when they nerfed everything except Basilisk Collar a few weeks ago.

5 Likes

In coordination with… Cannot cherry pick half a sentence my dude.

I am going to buyout Microsoft. My 10$ in coordination with the 10 trillion dollars you are going to provide.

I guess I am going to buy out Microsoft.

I’m not cherry picking anything? YOU make the Vicious Hunt attack, not your pet. YOU attack in coordination with your pets next kill command. I’m not going to reply further because I’ve explained it several times, the attack comes from you, and the damage is independent from your pet.

Do you notice how when KC crits VH may not crit? Or vice versa? It’s because it’s two separate damage events. One coming from the pet and one coming from you.

They will buff it most likely. I posted a video earlier in this thread stating how they focus mostly on mythic plus tuning and balancing in the Ion interview. EDIT: Post #33

All they need to do is revert the last set of BM specific changes that nerfed everything except Basilisk Collar and nerf BC down so the ST remains where it is now.

1 Like

This exactly!

1 Like

I guess I bought microsoft for 10 dollars.