Is Blizzard spiteful like that?

And it’s a poor business decision not to attempt to hold both. Nice apology.

1 Like

They really can’t.
You can’t effectively balance for polar opposite player groups.
Those who no-life the game won’t want people who play less to have similar rewards and those with less play time available to them won’t want to be gated by content they don’t have the time to complete.

That is literally why we have gear in WQ

And I don’t owe you anything and you are the one who sounding entitled and still are cause you have been proven wrong many times but refuse to accept it.

The company is it’s own destructive factor people are still leaving due to the poor content and play our way mindset. For a company that use to say “We make games people want to play” They sure are not upholding that motto anymore.

5 Likes

Except enough people are playing to keep them producing more content.
You get that right?
Even at their worst in PR terms, they have been able to turn a profit and invest millions in designing more.

The people who just want to whine and complain about not getting their way could all leave and Blizzard could STILL push out more expansions. Those who are unhappy have always been the vocal minority in this game, really wish they’d stop thinking they were the majority.

1 Like

your so wrong COD was the NUMBER 1 profit maker WoW was not even listed.

1 Like

CoD is not Blizzard.
Do keep up.
WoW brings in more than enough for Blizzard to keep its doors open.
When that ceases to be the case, then Activision will scrap it.
But that hasn’t happened at all.

Yeah thats why blizz stopped a few games

and since Blizz is part of ACTIVISON then COD is part of the over all company

But you knew that.

3 Likes

The majority have already left. Blizzard could work to regain popularity, but as every new content video uploaded onto Youtube shows, the population isn’t having it.

Keep pushing those who have remained faithful, and they’ll eventually move on too.

8 Likes

That is why they stopped showing numbers they don’t want people to see how much they have fallen

4 Likes

Your mistake is in imagining that all opinions you disagree with represent nothing more than a tiny minority of players who it is safe to ignore. That’s the same thing forum trolls kept telling us during the wod flight debacle.

6 Likes

Yes and no. Blizzard is Activision but Activision is not Blizzard.
They stopped games that weren’t going anywhere.

Either way, we’re straying from the topic at hand.

Blizzard isn’t being spiteful, you just don’t agree with their decisions.
Which makes that a you problem.

Wrong on all three counts?
YouTube is nothing more than an extension of the forums and not an accurate reflection of how players feel in the game, considering how many actually watch said videos.
As to faithful, again, casual > faithful.

Then you fail to see that many have already voted with their wallets and left and are not returning and the fact is I can log into my server for 4 to 5 hours a day and be the only one in any of the new zones is a very bad sign that something is WRONG

but do keep on white knighting were enjoying it.

4 Likes

You only perceive those who will defend Blizzard to their last dying breath. Meanwhile everyone else dropped BFA faster than ever before.

4 Likes

Keep telling yourself that.
Not white knighting at all, not posting to defend Blizzard, just disagree with you lol.

If you say so.

I mean you can tell yourself that all you want, but quarterly reports tell a different story.

So true I think they’re in panic mode already, selling mounts that you really cant fly unless you do the hard slog, pets and pre-sales for SL. Subs must be bad atm and people are not buying SL either.

2 Likes

blizzard doesn’t list quarterly reports

The idea that no one has left the game since they started removal and then restriction of flight is laughable.

8 Likes

I never said they didn’t lol.
I know full well that people left and why.

If you read my original post before jumping in and making a fool of yourself, you’ll actually understand what I’m talking about.

All I see now on my server is about 12 different multiboxers now. If I try to do anything in game that is off peak forget it. in WotLK there was so many people on 24 hours a day.

and I have 8 characters this and my horde mage are the only 2 I did not do the cloak on cause I found it so needlessly boring.

1 Like