Is Blizzard ever going to address the bad implementation of the Community Council?

We’re around 150 members in the Community Council but I would argue that the majority of us don’t raise issues and topics they feel are relevant. I’ve often wondered why one would apply and also accept to be a part of something like this and then decide that it’s not worth their time.

There have been some broader threads but yes, more often than not it’s an issue that occurs with new content being released that’s the reason why topics are created. It’s a shame that the topics you find relevant aren’t being raised. There are other CC members that raise issues from the community as a way to boost the topics/discussions (ex Is it too late to make Hero Talent just a cosmetic feature?) but there’s only so much we can do.

As

This is a good thing to do. I don’t read GD but I do try to read the threads that mention our threads. I have no idea if other members of the CC do this but it’s a good way to discuss the topics we create.

I’d say we cover a pretty large part of the player base in topics, ranging from toys, RP, world content, mythic raiding, m+, PvP (although less than it should be).

A question to both Zoumz and Jalanili, which topics do you feel are missing in the CC forums?

1 Like