Is AV Zerg really the version blizzard is releasing!?

Nope check your time lines again :slight_smile:

1.5 AV lasted 5 months, 1.11 AV laster 7 :stuck_out_tongue: and that’s being generous and stopping at the BC prepatch.

I am new to the original WoW experience, and I want 1.10 AV or prior. Can my vote be counted too, or am I among the “many” who were (and are) heartlessly disregarded by the Blizzy favored yumyum players who did not like long ago?

My brother, I feel the same. My sub will also not continue. Blizzard has 2 weeks to revert this Classic WoW content culling in 1.12 AV.

well if you want to do that then 1.8 AV lasted 8 months.

That takes at least 2 people.

That is DOUBLE the amount of people required to do that in current AV (which is one).

Do you see how these small little things now start to add up? What happens if some enemy passerby just sees the two of you doing that? He can easily put up a fight and screw up your day. In 1.12 AV, he’ll just get rolled.

It did, so basically we have 3 versions of AV in vanilla that lasted the original the shortest of all with second two almost the same length. And trend was towards 1.11 AV.

Yes, trending to 1.11. AV The retail version of AV. Which we already have. In retail. And if you want that type of reasoning, the combined length of original AV to 1.8 AV is at least twice as long as near-retail (aka 1.11) AV.

1.11 AV is not the retail version of AV.

It does not have reinforcements.

And no 1.8 started the nerfs to AV NPC’s so that can’t just be rolled into 1.5 AV. But if you want to go that route then we can also roll 1.11 AV all the way through to when reinforcements were added.

They dont want us farming inside AV instead of actually zergging for rep and honor.

“authentic” 1.12

Well 1.8 AV not ONLY doesnt have reinforcements, but it also has many other differences too. So in terms of being “not retail AV”, 1.8 AV is much higher on the “not retail scale”.

Why are you jumping to current av now it still took 2 in 1.12 you dunce lol

But it’s also not original AV, and even that early on it was clear that the issue with AV was too many NPC’s.

Okay then, turn it into original AV.

The “issues with AV” were only issues to people who wanted a completely different game. They wanted Retail WoW. Which they already have.

2 Likes

Well, you implied that it takes 2 people in 1.5 AV to cap a tower. 1 to pull, 1 to cap.

In 1.12 or current AV, it takes 1 to cap.

Is that what keeps knocking me out of stealth on retail in classic AV? lmao, never knew there were landmines

Wait wait wait… so the players during vanilla who wanted changes to AV are suddenly players who wanted a completely different game?

Uh YES. They want something like BFA WoW.

^ One more among the “many” who paid to have Blizzard place the frosted icing on their tongue, so they did not have to move their arm.

1 Like

There’s still Commanders inside the towers in 1.12, and they added them back in BfA as well.

How so? No complaint I ever saw in vanilla asked for reinforcements.

Then you are either lying, ignored it, or simply not aware of it. I’ve definately saw complaints saying AV was too long etc. stalemates, taking too long to get AV marks.